Confetti plan

Grey's P.O.V

The plan it starts, except earlier sir said to do it tonight. The original plan was I observe the kitchen tonight and the next day I set up the confetti bomb and slip the pills, but he wants it done tonight.

I set off to place the little confetti bombs I walk to the other side house. I set the confetti bomb in the corner of the wall. There was a 'timer' whatever that is but apparently its important. Sir had showed me to just push the middle button when time I pushed it then scurried to the kitchen where Alex was making dinner.

"Hey bud, you wanna see what im making for dinner" Alex said stoping his stirring. I nodded my head and looked into the pot it was a kinda watery but also had some chunky stuff. All of sudden the bomb went off. " stay Here I will be back" Alex said running down the hallway.

I took this as my chance and slipped the pills into the liquid, sir had said it was suppose to dissolve quickly. Alex came back dragging Parker by the ear with the rest of my brothers following. "Sit at the table and dont say a word your phone is ours for another week" Ryan said. "But it wasn't me" Parker argued. I felt bad I was getting him in trouble but it had to be done maybe though when im gone they will realize it was me and he won't lose his phone. "I said with out a word" Ryan said then sat down next to him and started lecturing him.

"Alright dinner is ready" Alex said setting the pot on the table. Everyone started serving there bowls I just sat there eating the piece of bread Ryan had set on a napkin. "You want any soup Grey" Sloth said but I shook my head, I wasn't suppose to eat any sir said he would give me food when the plan is completed.

A few minutes later everyone started getting drowsy then they all just collapsed. A few moments later a bunch of sirs guards entered. I stood up and backed against to wall and got in position. "Well done boy you did good" sir said walking into the table room. I smiled really big in my head sir doesn't like when I smile unlike my brothers.

"Aww look at this one he looks like you Grey im guessing your twin" Sir said laughing then kicking him in the stomach. I nodded my head. "You go upstairs and find the office collect as much as you can" sir said pointing to one group of guards who only nodded there heads then marched upstairs. "Then you tie them up I want them to have to have fun before they realize we have him" Sir said pointing at the other group they also nodded there head and also went to there job. "And you follow we are leaving" He said pointing at me this time. I nodded my head a followed him outside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Ryans P.O.V

I opened my eyes and went to stand up but realized me and my brothers are tied up. Then I remembered for some reason all my brothers collapsed and then my vision went black like my brothers. "Shit y'all wake up" I yelled and wiggled around. "What happened" a groggily Seth and Noah said at the same time. "We have been attacked haven't we" Alex said. I was about to answer when I heard William grown like he was in pain. "William what's wrong" I spoke worried. He just started coughing then spoke "stomach hurts". The whole time we had been talking Parker had managed to break free from the ropes.

Parker untied everyone and I rushed over to William. I lifted his shirt and there was a huge purple bruise on his ribs. "Alex call henry and Alice, plus some backup Guards I presume ours are all dead or injured" I said lifting William over to the couch. " you are right indeed everyone is dead" Noah said from the door.

"Y'all where is Grey" Parker said. "Omg he's gone" Seth said running into the living room. "Shit shit shit"
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
Time skip like an hour and a half later

William was going to be fine just a few sprained ribs, but we where all still worried about Grey. We were all in the kitchen just thinking to ourselves. "You okay over there Seth" I asked he looked too deep in thought to be a good thing. "Yeah im fine its just when the confetti thing exploded everyone was there except Grey he was in the kitchen and I really do think that Parker wasn't the one who set the confetti thing I think it was Grey I think he's working for someone, I mean the day we wen to the mall and he asked to go use the restroom I could have swore I saw him entering a store and follow some guy inside, I really think Grey is behind it no one else was in the kitchen to be able ego put those drugs in it" Seth said adjusting in his seat every few seconds.

"I agree" I said "I took him to the mall earlier and I saw the same thing your describing but I think he's being forced, I know our enemies and they wouldn't hurt a spy for a mission to dangerous and the scars are not fake". "Well what do we do?" Noah asked. "Im gonna have them check cameras at the mall and our house to get identity's" i said standing up to go put my office back together since they destroyed it an I need a place to work if i want to find him. "What if this is just an act though" Parker said. "Then we still bring him and show him the wright from the wrong and if its not an act we are still bringing him home and showing him he can trust us bottom line is im getting my twin brother back" William said looking down before tilting his head up and showing his tears " I can't lose my twin brother again I need him". Seth immediately stood up and comforted him. "We will find him kola I promise" I heard Seth whisper.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Grey's P.O.V

He lied like usual sir always lies, I dint get any food instead im in a cell. Sir said tomorrow its back training. Im kinda glad im here and not back with the other guy now I get to train everyday and I dont have to be stuck in a basement. The cell still sucks but There's at least light.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep my first night here, but I couldn't. I miss my blankets. I miss my Ryan and the others even though I have only known them for a while. I also miss that feeling of being safe when I was with Ryan an the others. Ryan even said him and Alex where gonna teach me everything, I was exited, but now im back to being in a cell and the only thing im gonna learn is how to fight and shoot.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey y'all I might update tomorrow sorry this is a little late but I was asleep all afternoon then when I was working on it noticed a spider on my wall and its late so I couldn't go ask my dad so I grabbed a paper towel and when I came back it was gone then I saw it and i went to smoosh it but it didn't die so when pulled the towel back it jumped and i screened the hit my head on my slanted celling and ended up having to got get my dad.

So yeah, lol! Anyway have a good day, goodnight, or good morning