Oh dear brothers

Caleb's P.O.V

They hung a calendar in my cell, just to tease me and to rub it into my face how long i've been here.

I looked at the new date the guard wrote.

My birthday.

The third one.

I'm 26.

I've been away from my brothers for 3 years now.

They had me write a letter to my brothers yesterday, saying how I'm okay and they should stop looking for me.

I tried my best to hint to them where I was, but I don't know if they will understand it.

I know Ryan is in the mafia, and I know they have a little brother who was kidnapped, I just don't know why I am here.

I don't think we were kidnapped by the same people though, I mean I haven't heard of anyone by his name.

The cell door opened and two old guys walked in with the leader guy, I don't know his name but he tried to get me to call him master.

I laughed in his face and called him a bitch, not my greatest moment, he broke my jaw. But I refuse to call him master so I just call him bitch in my mind.

Only because my jaw has broken so many times it's painful to talk and I just have no more energy.

"so this is my f** of sons brother-in-law" the guy chuckled then said "I like what you've done with him".

"Indeed" the other guy said, referring to my leg that was no longer there.

"That's what the little fucker gets for mouthing off to me" bitch scoffed.

Well this is gonna be fun I thought as I leaned back against the wall the chains around my arms holding me back from relaxing them.
Bitch walked over to me dangling the keys to unlock my chains. Once I was free bitch whistled and two guards walked into the cell and grabbed my arms and dragged me out of the cell, while the old guys and bitch followed.

I was thrown into a bright room, with all the walls painted white. I sat up and leaned against the closest wall, while letting my vision get used to the light.

Once it did I was able to get a good look at the old guys.

And oh my god!

It didn't click right away before but the guy who called me his brother in law thats Ryan's dad.

I don't know who the other guys are but they look like tall grumpy trolls, I smirked a little bit at the thought.

A pen was thrown at me, and I jolted out of my thoughts. "You are going to write another letter" the smaller troll spoke.

"About what" I muttered, picking up the pen and grabbing the letter held out to me.

"Tell your brothers you are a soldier now if they do anything in attempt to get you, their sweet precious Grey are dead" the bigger troll said.

"Fuck no" I said looking at them dead in the eye, putting then pen down.

My answer wasn't appreciated because I was kicked in the jaw with a steel toed boot.

I felt my jaw crack and dislocate, I was so used to it though that I easily pushed it back in place with a small wince of pain.

I picked the pen back up and started writing.

Oh my dear brothers,

Don't be an idiota, I am a soldier now you can not come find me or Grey is gone, give up on me im not returning home. You're old middle brother is dead, he no longer exists, stop trying to find me. I don't mean to be another person to betray this family, but it's better. Give up
-caleb 

My heart shattered as I wrote the letter, I hope they realize my hints that i'm trying to give them.

......................................................................................
You know my heart also shattered writing this😭

I'm trying to get the next chapter down quickly, but hope you guys enjoyed this short one!