Harder, Faster

Harder, Faster

RILEY

I spring onto my knees so I'm facing him, partly because I want to know what he'll do if I defy him and because I want to spend more time staring at his beautiful, naked body.

He seems shocked that I've wriggled out of his grip because his eyes are wide, and a half smile forms on his face. I'm acutely aware that my hair is already messy and everywhere, but it doesn't appear that he cares.

"Blondie, you are so fucking beautiful," he growls, cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

Unlike the previous kisses, this one is different. It's more languid, sensual, as if he's delighting in tasting me. Like we've got all the time in the world. It also seems much more serious, probably because we are both stark naked and we know this is a prelude.

A beginning.

To everything else.

Between kisses and heavy breathing, I manage to get a few words out. "So, you're going to punish me?" I giggle.

He lets out a mock sigh and presses me back on the bed. "I was planning to. But I think for now I'd rather fuck you. Enjoy your luscious body for the night."

I sink into the pillow, arranging my hair so it spreads out like a halo. "Hmm. I was hoping for a little punishment."

Good lord, where did that come from?

He cages me with his arms and legs, his stiff cock brushing against the sensitive skin of my stomach. "I'm sure we can work something out. But for now..."

He dips his head to kiss me deeply, with tongue, and I sigh contentedly while running my hands over his muscular chest.

"For now?" I purr.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and slow." His hand skims over my breast, pausing to gently pinch my nipple. He replaces his fingers with his mouth and teases the stiff peak with his tongue.

My back arches to meet his lips, and I exhale.

"Then I might even fuck you hard, from behind." He punctuates his sentence with a long, sensual lick to my nipple.

I'm so wet that my inner thighs are soaked. I'm not sure how much of this I can take, because I want him inside me. Now.

Warmth pools in my pussy as he continues to torment me, tugging and sucking on my nipple before finally moving to the other one. "But there's only one way I'd consider fucking at all, Riley."

"And what's that?" I ask, panting.

"If you ask me nicely."

A naughty edge enters my voice. "Oh, I'll ask nicely." I take his hand and press it to my wet core.

A low growl escapes his throat, and he slides two fingers in, raking my clit along the way. He looks down, at his fingers, at my parted legs, at my wet pussy.

"I can't believe how much I want you," he murmurs, almost to himself. "I've never felt this kind of intensity before."

Is he serious? I open my half-lidded, sex-sated eyes wider, only to find him kissing down my stomach, toward my cunt. He's going there, and I won't try to stop him.

I feel his tongue on me, licking me, while he widens my legs even more. My muscles quiver as my eyes roll back into my head.

"Oh my God," I breathe. I've had a few guys go down on me before, but never like this. Never with such focused expertise.

He doesn't even seem to be doing it out of lust. It's like he's doing this out of need, drinking me in like he's a man dying of thirst in the desert.

This is so beautifully intimate, possibly more so than actual penetration, and it's with a guy I don't know hardly at all. But he seems to know me. His tongue knows my body, my needs, and I feel myself getting wetter and wetter.