Lost

GABRIEL

I always wake up with morning wood.

Today, it's more like a fucking steel rod, probably because Riley's ass is pressed against me. She's breathing deeply and I quickly glance to my right to check the time. I know it's morning because of the way the column of bright yellow sunshine is shining through the curtains.

Six-twenty. On a Tuesday. Normally, I'd be awake and in my home gym by this time, but the combination of grief and fucking Riley in the middle of the night has made me sleep in.

Riley's body is pleasantly warm, and I don't want to leave her side. I can't help but press my erection into her ass just a little, which only makes my arousal greater. Fuck, how can I want this woman so much? This isn't normal, what's happening between us.

What I need is to fuck her out of my system. Last night's musing about falling for her because that's what Donnie would have wanted... Well, that was sadness talking. Or was it? I don't know right now, because all I can think of is getting rid of this hard-on with an explosive orgasm.

A soft, sensual hum comes from Riley as she grinds her bare ass into me, heightening my agony. I have a dim memory of tearing her lace panties off last night. When I'm around her, I'm a fucking animal.

I respond by sweeping the hair off her neck and pressing my lips to her nape. Hopefully that will wake her up.

"Good morning," she whispers, placing her hand on my leg and again rubbing herself on me.

"Nothing good's going to come of this."

Somehow, she manages to shift so my dick is between her ass cheeks. This is torture. Now all I can think of is butt sex, and that's not my preferred thing in the morning. Although her ass is so juicy...

"I disagree, Gabriel." More rubbing, and I'm going out of my mind.

"Babe, what the hell are you doing? You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

She laughs, and flips over, much to my dismay. "No. I was just teasing you."

"You little..." I grin and flip her onto her back so I'm on top.

"What were you going to say? Slut? Whore?" She licks the side of her mouth.

"You want me to call you those things in bed?"

"Maybe. Only in bed, though."

"Maybe when I fuck you in the ass later." This conversation, the heat of our bodies, the intensity, is way too much for six-thirty on a Tuesday morning. But I'm loving every filthy second.

"We'll have to discuss that." She's running her hand down my stomach and captures my cock.

"You don't like it?"

"I've never done it." She strokes me slow, and my eyes briefly roll back into my head.

"I'll take it nice and slow. We'll make an event of it."

"You promise?" She stops stroking, and I groan, dipping my head to rest on her chest.

"I do. We don't have time for that kind of thing now, anyway."

"What do we have time for?"

"This." I climb off her and reach for a condom on the nightstand, and quickly put it on. By the time I get back to her, she's already got her fingers in her pussy, stroking her clit.

"You are a greedy little slut, aren't you?" I kneel, watching her. What a fucking sight she is, so beautiful in the sliver of morning sunshine. Her hair is messy and matted, and her lips are an angry pink, like they've been stung by bees. They're the same color as her nipples.