A Spanking in the Air

RILEY

I laugh. "You're not serious."

Gabriel caresses my bare knee. I'm wearing my favorite casual dress, a little blue silky thing with a halter top that he loves. "I'm so serious."

"Have you ever..." my voice trails off.

"No," he says sharply. "I have not, in fact, had sex in this plane or any other."

I rear back, grinning. "Really?"

"I know. It shocks me, too, babe."

I glance back at the door. I've been on this jet a few times and knew there was a room back there. "Why did I think it was like a conference room?"

He shrugs. "I never really use it. I got this jet from a drug deal...ah, a business acquaintance."

"You got this from a drug dealer?" I whisper, gaping at him.

"It was a few years ago," he waves his hand in the air. "After a poker game."

My open-mouthed shock turns into a grin. "You are incorrigible."

"Hmm. I was hoping for 'Gabriel you are the sexiest man alive and yes I would like to go into the back and engage in some carnal pleasures.' But incorrigible works too."

"I'll show you carnal pleasures. Come on." I stand up and reach for his hand.

He follows me to the little room, calling to the flight attendant, "We'll be in here for a while, and don't want to be disturbed."

"Yes, sir," the male attendant says.

The room is surprisingly spacious, but it's so tacky that it makes me burst out laughing.

"No way," I yelp. "This is amazing."

"Isn't it? Like a testament to 1980-something. I think this calls for champagne. Hang on."

Gabriel leaves me alone in the room, and I dissolve into giggles.

It's a sight to behold, a dizzying mix of opulence and excess that screams 1980s and that movie Scarface. The walls are adorned with gaudy gold accents and mirrors, reflecting the soft glow of dimly lit sconces. Plush velvet curtains in a garish shade of red hang from the little jet windows, shielding us from the prying eyes of ... birds?

I'm practically crying with laughter.

A large circular bed takes center stage, its satin sheets shimmering. The headboard is carved intricately with ornate patterns, matching the lavishness of the room. A crystal chandelier hangs from above. Someone must have spent a fortune on this, but it's all lacquer and mirrors.

Gabriel returns with two flutes of champagne. I shut the door behind him and we sit on the round bed.

"To us," he grins.

"To us."

We sip, then Gabriel takes our glasses and sets them on a gleaming tiny nightstand.

"Come here, you." Gabriel pulls me close to him, his hands roaming over my body as if he's discovering me for the first time. Suddenly the tacky room falls away, and it's only us.

And I'm suddenly very much in the mood to try out this round bed.

The intensity between us is palpable. As always.

His lips find mine, and the kiss is electrifying. It's a dance of tongues and teeth.

"We're really going to fuck here, aren't we?" I whisper against his mouth.

"Mmm-hmm. I'm going to fuck you until we land. This is your captain speaking..."

My laughter fades as his hands trail up my back, carefully unzipping my dress. I stand and it pools at my feet. I step out of it, vulnerable and exposed before him in only lacy, skimpy lingerie. Gabriel's eyes devour every inch of me, his gaze both possessive and adoring.