Ravenous

GABRIEL

Shockingly, my relationship with Riley didn't dissolve after I came home covered in blood.

She stayed.

She baked cookies and fed them to me, then she pulled me upstairs and made love to me. The sex was so emotional, so raw, that I was left gasping. Wondering how she has worked her way under my skin and into my heart.

I almost told her I loved her then. Something I haven't said to any woman, ever. Instead, I tried to make it all about the sex. Telling her that she's the best I've ever had.

And while she didn't believe me about the blood on my shirt and skin, I know she believed me about this.

Because it's true for her, too.

It's now morning, and Riley's in the shower. She emerges in her fluffy white robe — I've bought a couple for her, in different colors, so she can wear them while she's at my house — toweling off her hair. She doesn't notice me staring at her. It's something I can't help. All I want when she's around is to look at her.

I'm drinking coffee in bed, checking emails, and look up. Riley grins when she sees me.

"That's an unusual sight. By this time, you've usually already worked out, had a shower, eaten breakfast and are out the door." She sits on the edge of the bed.

"I don't have anything scheduled this morning."

She leans in to brush her lips over mine. "I wish I could say the same, so I could crawl back into bed with you."

I slide a hand under her robe and cup her breast and my cock stirs. "You sure you can't go in a little later?"

"Nope. You're going to have to live with your horniness all day. Pervert," she teases, as I tweak her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"This is all your fault. I'm not usually this ravenous."

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah, right."

"It's true." The words I love you are on the tip of my tongue, but my rational brain knows it's too early to utter them aloud. It's starting to be more and more difficult to hide my true feelings, though. "Look, I'm already hard."

I pull back the duvet to show her how my dick is tenting my sweatpants. "See what you do to me?"

She stares at my crotch for a second, then shakes her head. "No. I don't have time this morning."

I groan. "I'm going to have to take care of myself, I guess."

"Or you could wait for tonight." She reaches for my dick and presses her hand into it.

"Is that an order?" I grin.

"Yes. No orgasms until later."

I suck in a breath as she rubs her hand over me. "I don't take orders well."

Riley leans into my ear. "Tonight I'm going to put on those heels you love and get on my knees for you..."

When she stands and walks off, I let out another groan. "Cock tease."

"Today's the work potluck." Ignoring me and my obvious blue ball distress, Riley chatters on about her day while pulling open the curtains. She does this when she stays over, I've noticed, because she likes to put on her makeup in natural light. I love watching her. "What are we doing tonight? You'd mentioned something about a charity dinner?"

"Oh, hell, that's right. The children's cancer fundraiser. Let me find out the details." I pick up my phone and tap over to my email. Naturally, in the five minutes since I last checked it, there are a dozen new messages. I quickly scroll through.