Secrets and Lies

GABRIEL

Normally, I never stay in a hotel when I come to Miami.

My associate Alessandro lets me use one of his condos as a home base. But tonight was a spur of the moment trip, and I didn't have time to get in touch with Alessandro. Plus, the spontaneity is more exciting—from her wide eyes to the way she's smiling, it's obvious that Riley is surprised I got us a room for the night.

We walk up one flight of stairs. The hotel doesn't have an elevator because it's one of those chic and small boutique places. This might annoy me in any other context, but tonight I'm enjoying looking at Riley's bare legs as she walks up the stairs ahead of me.

Soon those legs will be wrapped around my hips as I sink into her wet, warm pussy...

I let us into the room and we both have a look around. The silence is almost deafening, especially after the loud din at the restaurant downstairs.

"What do you think?" I ask.

Riley runs her hand over a faux fur throw on the king-sized bed. "It's just as beautiful as the restaurant downstairs. Whoever did their interior design must have spent a fortune."

I strip off my tie and throw it onto a chair. Smiling, I reach for Riley and fold her into my chest for a hug. Kiss her forehead, which makes her let out an adorable coo.

I don't want to burst her happiness and tell her this is the smallest hotel room I've seen in years.

I'm used to luxury, not just upscale accommodations. This falls into the latter. It's small and there isn't even a mini bar. But she's right, the furniture and décor is pleasant, kind of a mix of French Colonial and bohemian beach (I only know those terms because of my sister). The bed is large, just how I like it, and the overstuffed chair in the corner might be an interesting place for some novel sex positions.

I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to get Riley out of that little dress. She's been driving me wild all night with her bare back, her naked legs, and the hint of cleavage.

It's difficult to fully grasp why I'm so horny for her. I've been horny for other women in the past but not like this — there's something in Riley that makes her like a human aphrodisiac, like ecstasy in human form.

"I think this room is perfect for what we are about to do," I say.

She wraps her arms around my neck, staring at me with feigned innocence. "And what are we about to do?"

"Well, that's something I'm going to have to show you. And in order for me to do that," I press a kiss to her lush mouth. "I want to watch you take off that dress."

She affects a pout. "Can I take off my heels first?

"Why? They're so fucking sexy."

She sighs. "They're murdering me. I'm not used to wearing shoes like this. My heels probably look like ground meat."

"Sit on the chair," I command, gesturing to the yellow velvet chair in the corner.

She obliges, carefully removing the tie and rolling it into a tight coil, setting it gently on a nearby table. I'm already so hot for her, but I can't help think about binding her hands with that tie. Or blindfolding her...

I kneel at her feet. "Let's see what we have here."

Carefully, I slide off one black stiletto, then another. I inspect her feet, and then her heels. As horny as I am, I can't help but grimace. "Christ, Riley, why didn't you say something? These blisters are serious. I would've had someone go out and buy you shoes. Flip flops. Something."