Protected

Riley

I shouldn't be this angry, but I am. I'm seeing red, I'm so livid.

Yes, I'm the one who left without security. And yes, I'm the one who just got out of the hospital.

But seeing Gabriel's face on every wall of Catherine's gallery, plus the fact he had me followed, along with his smirking and frostiness, make me want to punch him.

Or fuck him.

Both are bad ideas. Because above all, I love this man and don't want to do anything to push him away. Well, anything more than I've already done.

"I'm surprised you kissed me like that," I hiss, allowing my purse to fall to the ground with a thud. "You were so quick to reject me earlier."

He groans and seizes my face again, consuming me with another kiss. "What do you mean? Do you know how fucking difficult it is to keep my hands off you?" he growls.

"I have some idea. I'm horny, too, you know."

"We can't have sex. The doctor—"

"Screw the doctor," I whisper.

Without warning, I push him back onto the sofa, straddling his hips as I lean in and kiss him again. Our tongues dance together, and I can feel myself getting wet from the urgent way we're inhaling each other. I need him now.

"Stay there," I whisper, and climb to my feet. I wriggle out of my jumpsuit while trying — and failing — to look sexy. Finally I tug the stupid thing off and fling it aside onto the carpet, then ease back onto Gabriel's lap wearing only the lacy lingerie I'd picked out earlier.

"You are so bad," he rasps, his hands cupping my breasts roughly. "Such a cock tease. I won't let you get away with this."

"Maybe I do deserve to be punished," I whisper against his lips.

With an evil laugh, he flips me over. Turns me like a burger on a grill. I gasp. I'm now face down on his lap, my ass in the air.

"Is this what you want? This kind of punishment?" He caresses my bottom, which is barely covered by my thong panties. "A spanking?"

"Yes," I whimper.

He's spanked me before during sex, when he's entered me from behind, but he's never taken me over his knee. Despite my heart rate spiking from fear and desire — and in spite of my anger — being in this vulnerable position is a turn on like nothing else.

"This is what you get for disobeying me," he growls. "Fuck, these panties make your ass look incredible. Too bad I'm going to paint that ass red with my open hand."

The first swat stings, yet I can feel the pleasure of his touch in every corner of my body as he continues with several more strikes to my sensitive skin. He alternates between light taps and hard spanks, loud smacks and soft caresses, that cause me to cry out and writhe beneath him in agony and pleasure.

He slowly, teasingly, eases the thong down over my flaming hot skin. "Look at what I've done to you. Your skin is red and your pussy is wet."

As his movements slowly become more sensual, with his fingers grazing my wet core, he murmurs naughty things into my ear.

"Maybe now I'll find out if I can make you cum without touching your clit. Do you think so?"

I let out a strangled groan. The truth is, probably. "Yeah..."

"What was that, Riley?"

"Please?"

"I love how well you're taking my punishment. I think this is exactly what we needed tonight, isn't it?" He caresses my bare ass cheek, then smacks me so hard my eyes water.