Toys

GABRIEL

Riley lets out an adorable groan, then nestles into my chest. I kiss the top of her head.

"Babe?" I kiss her again. We're lying on our sides in her full-size bed. It's not as comfortable as my king bed, but I liked the closeness of our bodies.

"Mmm?"

"We have to get up. It's morning."

"Noo." She presses her delicious body into mine, reaching around to stroke my back.

Her hand dips lower and cups my ass, then squeezes hard. I chuckle. "Riley..."

She pushes her tits into my chest. Surely she knows I'm powerless when she does this. My dick, which is already half-hard like it always is in the mornings, is fully erect. "You have work and I have meetings."

"You have so many meetings. What time is it?"

I tell her, and she playfully bites my arm. I flip her onto her back, pinning her wrists. "You didn't get enough last night?"

She shakes her head saucily. "Did you?"

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." I shift so that I'm holding her slim wrists in one hand, while my other slides down her body, between her legs. "Look at this."

I make a tsk-tsk-tsk sound with my tongue. She's sopping wet, swollen, and completely ready for me. "My greedy girl wants more."

She opens her legs wide, and I shove away the covers. There's nothing more beautiful than her, bared to me, her pussy on display. "Fuck," I whisper, as my fingers lightly skim over her wet lips.

"I woke up so horny." She pushes her bottom lip out.

"I've noticed that about you. You always wake up horny." I brush a kiss on her mouth. "Have you always been this way?"

She shakes her head. "Just with you."

"Good girl. My god, you're wetter than usual." Maybe my telling her that I love her last night has finally broken through all barriers.

"Please?"

"Please, what?"

She closes her eyes and licks her lips. "Make me cum. I hate going through the day like this. When you don't give me an orgasm in the morning, it throws off my whole day. It's like I'm addicted."

I chuckle wickedly while I trace the seam of her pussy, teasing her. "Oh, yeah?"

Her eyes are still closed, and she nods. "Last week you teased me in the morning, when you didn't let me orgasm, and you know what I had to do later in the day?"

"Tell me."

She opens her eyes and smiles. "I was in between assignments and came home to take care of myself."

I pretend to be shocked and stop touching her, taking my hand from her pussy and rubbing my wet index finger on her bottom lip. She immediately takes it into her mouth and swirls her tongue around.

"I love watching you." I shove another finger into her mouth. "Tell me about what you did when you came home to take care of yourself."

My fingers slide out of her mouth and find her nipple, pinching so it turns into a taut peak. I do that with the other, too.

"I walked in, threw my stuff on the sofa, and then came in here. I didn't even get undressed, I just pulled up my skirt and shoved my panties off. I sat on the edge of the bed."

I imagine her doing this, and hearing her tell me this story is making me want to fuck even more. Straddling her, I stroke my cock over her belly. "Go on."