Chapter 20

Noor nodded and opened the door to the VIP room which for some reason feels heavy to push or so she felt. She knows the heaviness is due to the fact that her mind is being loaded with thoughts that never seem to end, thoughts that always keep running in and out. The questions in her mind seems to hunt her and even knowing the answer scares her.

Noor stepped inside immediately settling her gaze on Zayyad who's lying down on the medium sized bed with an oxygen mask over his nose. He looks pale and it's so obvious that he's sick due to how weak his movements seems to be.

There was a chair beside the bed which was meant for visitors so she sat on it. Just the sight of him lying down helplessly on the hospital bed weakens her whole body for some reason she still doesn't know.

"Do you know what the doctor said ? " Noor asked the words sounding heavy in her tongue .

"Yes." Zayyad replied directly looking at Noor unblinkingly hoping to find what he's looking for in her eyes. At some point he feels scared that it might be a one sided thing and it might be only him that's feeling a genuine something.

Noor noticed his smile after he has said his reply. "it's not funny you fool ! " Noor said to the guy that doesn't seem to care about his health, yet she knows she care about his health even if he does not consider his own health.

"You should be happy you won't have to see this annoying face everyday " Zayyad replied.

"That face you just called annoying is . . Is beautiful from my point of view ! that face you just call annoying makes a lot of people smile including me ! Nobody wants you to be gone ! " Noor replied in a loud voice.

"I. . . I have to admit that I'm surprised " Zayyad said and tried to adjust his oxygen mask.

"I think . . I have something to say to you " Noor started speaking but kept on stammering, she needed to lift of this burden on her shoulders to feel free.

"I also have something to say, I might not be able to say this as I don't have much time but At least I'll be relieved that I said it." Zayyad said  and adjusted his position from lying down  to sitting down.

"Say yours first " Noor replied eager to here from him of what he has to say. Her ears were on full alert to hear each and ever word he has to say.

_________
Vote
H_O_V