Chapter 25

"Stay still Nooriya please." The makeup artist begs as she design Nooriya's face with all sort of makeup items turning the already beautiful girl into an even more beautiful version of her natural self. It's finally the awaited day and the whole house has been noisy with relatives noises. Nooriya's family members all came a week before the actual wedding.

Nooriya tried her best not to touch her face while the makeup is being done and it was only when it was finished and she saw the unbelievable reflection of herself in the mirror that she finally believe the 500k that Zayyad paid for makeup wasn't in vain seeing as her reflection really says it all.

"You see I told you she's the best." Fatima who has been in the room all along whispered to Noor who was before saying she doesn't want a makeup at all.

"Indeed." Noor replied believing without a doubt.

Once everything was done and the white gold wedding gown was on Noor's body, she suddenly couldn't help but admire her looks in the mirror.

The wedding gown started out normally but then went flat from her waist down to the floor with its gold and silver designs on full display showing the affluence of the family. The golden heels matched perfectly with the gown and the huge diamond necklace on her neck that feels heavy around her neck.

The diamond engagement ring on her finger that has been placed by Zayyad last week during their engagement ceremony has been shining on her finger. Their wedding has been done yesterday by both paternal parents in the mosque and so by Islamic law they're married already. But the wedding celebration is the main occasion for today.

Nooriya's mother together with Fatima helped her down the stairs once everything was done, the convoy of 34 black and white Koenigsegg Trevitas' escorted her to the Eko events center when the wedding celebration is being held at.

Noor, her mother and Fatima entered the same Koenigsegg Trevita and as soon as they reached there, an unfamiliar man rushed to open the door for them. Noor's eyes widen as she stare at how decorated the place looks from outside.

For the bride's entrance, Nooriya's mother held her right hand while Fatima held the other hand as they both majestically step inside. Noor squinted her eyes as flashes of cameras rained on them. The photographers were snapping as well as the invited guests that are already present a long time before the bride.

Noor kept her eyes straight ahead as she stares at Zayyad who is already seated on the exclusively designed chairs for the couples, his kaftan is the same white gold as that of Nooriya's gown.

Noor was escorted to her seat by her mother and Fatima. Abba, Aminu and Munir quickly came to shower their blessings on the newly weds before they walked back to 'the esteemed' seats that's only for family members.

The event started soon, and Noor was watching the performance with full focus when Zayyad spoke "Beautiful."

"What?" Noor asked turning to face his handsome face.

"You look beautiful Noor." Zayyad complimented managing to cause a blush on Noor's face which she's glad didn't show because of the makeup on her face.

"You're trying to show all the girls here that you have dimples Koh ?" Noor said raising her hand to her forehead as she noticed how Zayyad's smile still stayed on his face as he stare at her.

Zayyad chuckled before retorting back " And you're trying to show all the boys here that you did a nice henna."

Nooriya gasped at his accusation feigning being hurt even though she knows he's just joking.
"Ouch.." Nooriya said placing a hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry Ma." Zayyad apologize raising his hands above his head with a stiffened smirk.

The event went on smoothly with everyone getting more than enough of any requested thing. By the time they reached home, Noor's exhaustion knows no bound.

That night, she sat beside Zayyad on the wide chair at the large balcony of his room staring at the sky as they both speak to each other.
"You miss her right ?" Noor asked referred to Janan-Zayyad's mother, but then realized how stupid the question sounded.

Zayyad hummed in reply placing his hand over Nooriya's shoulder as the chair slowly swings forward and backwards. Noor rested her head in his shoulder as she speaks "She's in a better place in Sha Allah."

"In Sha Allah." Zayyad repeated.

Both the two of them were quiet before Zayyad finally said "At least my life has Noor in it now. You're literally the light of my life Noor.My heart shade changed to white because of you Noor."

"Stop flattering me.." Noor said unstoppably blushing really hard.

Zayyad chuckled upon seeing her reaction and tugged her closer as they both stay at the stars twinkling in the sky and the moon that's brightening the entire world in the time if the night. In his case, Noor's the moon that Allah sent to lighten his heart shade and he'll be forever grateful to have a Noor in his life.

________________END_____________
Thank You All.