Mpreg Johnny x Dally

Dally p.o.v

I held my beautiful baby girl in the nook of my arms as I looked at her lovingly, she looked like johnny but had my nose. She was perfect. I looked beside me, and saw Johnny sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but smile at him, he deserved to rest after 9 months of hell and going through labor for 14 hours. My smile became brighter when I feel her squirm in my arm; Although I hate kids..but this is different. As I shed 1 tear I heard johnny voice.

"I though u said u wouldn't cry."

"I'm not crying...I'm just happy."

"Sure."

Johnny p.o.v

"Sure."

I replied tiredly, my body was sore from all the pain- like needles stabbing me over and over again; But it was all worth it. I looked at her in Dallas arms, wrapped in a pink blanket with a lil hat on. She was gorgeous.

Dally then got up handed her to me, I held her close to me- her eyes began to open for the first time. Me dally looked closely hoping that they'll open. Her eyes opened to the world for the first time, the left eye was icy-blue and the right was black.

I cried non stop as Dally whipped away a tear himself. I looked at dally and asked him to name her.

"Dally can you name her?."

He didn't respond for a moment then replied.

"Laura."

"Laura?..I like it."

We looked at Laura as she nibbled on my finger. Dally sat beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder, I smiled back.

"Beautiful Laura."