dally x y/n: ✊going to war✊

Y/n p.o.v

I was pacing in my room back and forth when I saw dally come out the bathroom, fully dressed and looking at me with sadness and hurt. I tried to smile but I couldn't- he instantly pulled me in a hug and rubbed my back.

"It's okay doll..I'll be back" (dally)

"I know love but, I'll miss u."

"I'll miss u too" (dally)

The tears from my eyes rolled down my cheek, my eyes was blurry from the tears.. but I could feel his thumbs brushing then away.. dally kissed my forehead and said he'd be back.. As we let each other go, I felt my hurt break into peices. He then kissed me again and headed downstairs, then- war began. I heard him scream like a lil girl and I Burts out laughing.

Our babies (Kimberly and sandra) had a play date with sodas boys (Noah and Keit), and Dally was there baby sitter. I could hear him trying to avoid their questions and hear him getting beat with the couch pillows, I laughed my ass off.

Dally p.o.v

Round 1: FIGHT!! (Dally vs his daughters)

Round 2: FIGHT!! (Dally vs soda sons)

Round 3: FIGHT!! (Dally vs all of em)

(kids win!!)

(Dally...K.O)

Y/n p.o.v

After laughing my ass off and listening, everything went quiet. I went downstairs to check on dally- and I laughed till my stomach hurt. Dally was coverd in makeup, hair bows in his hair, his clothes coverd in piant, markers and etc. He was a mess passed put on the floor.

I looked at the kids, and they look up at me. My daughter looked at me in my eyes- and I looked at her. When she did made me laugh, she looked at me and shake her head saying.

"Poor thing" (Kimberly)

"What happened?"

"Old age" (noah)

I wanted to laugh but I had to hold it. Dally looked so lifeless.

"Is he okay?"

"He'll live... hopefully." (Sandra)

I laughed and told them to go upstairs and wash up for dinner, after they left I heard dally groan and complained with me.

"Doll, these kids aint shit. Let me tell u something, when we fuck- remind me to pull out!!." (Dally)

"Like ur mama should've did?!" (Keith)

I coverd my mouth and laugh, dally sat up and looked up the stairs- then back at me.

"Doll, let me tell u somethin- that is the absolute last time me and you will ever get in a bed again, understand?" (Dally)

"If u can keep ur horny self off em'!!" (All off em)

After that day run up them stairs so fast, and I just laughed. My stomach was hurting. I could hear them running around upstairs. But I do love them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was made for fun, but anyway I hope yall enjoy. Now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments. Yall come back now

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.