soda x y/n: POSSESSIVE 💕🔪😍 PT 1

Y/n p.o.v

My eyes opened slowly to the moon light shining through the window; I sighed thinking about how I could sleep all day. I shrugged it off about to get out of bed, but to my surprise my hands were tied to headboard of the bed. I squirmed trying to free myself but failed, while squirming I heard a chuckle from on the other side of the door. It slowly opened to see soda standing there, with a psychopathic smile. I looked at him nervously as he shut the door behind him, then locked it.

My eyes followed him, while he walked towards me. Soda sat on the bed beside me, looked down at with his smiling face. It was creepy.

"Oh darling~ your finally awake~"

"S..soda why am I tied up?"

"Oh darling don't be afraid~ I won't hurt u~"

He got off the bed, and took his shirt of exposing his muscular toned body. My eyes wondered over his body, as he then started to unbuckle his pants. I blushed extremely and looked at him; he walked on my side.

"Now that it's the two of us, I want answers love~"

"What do u mean?"

"Don't act all innocent darling~ u know what I mean~"

"I don't..soda"

His face turned into a frown, he then looked at me in my eyes. He got up, then walked over to the window and closed the curtains; I was confused.

"Y/n...what's up with u and johnny?"

Y/n p.o.v

"Huh?"

His voiced growled with anger, and sternly. I couldn't tell if he was mad cuz his face was psychopathic.

"There's nothing going on with us."

"Then tell me y yall are so close than just friends.."

He then looked at me in my eyes. I never seen him like this, and it was kinda freaking me out. He walked over to me and bent down in my face; his dark brown eyes started into my e/c (eye color) and just stared in my soul.

"I asked u a question, what going on between u too? And don't lie to me."

I couldn't find any words but look into his eyes.. I was scared out of my mind. I never seen soda like this; my husband/boyfriend.. My hands was still tied but I wanted to cry in fear.

"So u think..imma let u and johnny get closer than just friends? No, no..I think imma teach u who u belong to."

He kissed my lips to comfort me, and that actually did calm me down. Sodas hands gently slide down my face, until he slowly started to take off my pj clothes. Pony and the others were out, in a rumble on the other side of town; but I could see the jealousy in his eyes. Me and Johnny were friends and he can't see that.

"Look at me darling~"

His eyes were intense, focused, and looked psychopathic. But love?. He then pulled out a kitchen knife, and gently brushed it against my throat.