darry x fem y/n: i don't wanna lose u pt 3

Darry p.o.v

It's been 2 year since I last seen y/n, my heart was pounding. And not in the good way; in the gangs eyes I became a zombie. Lifeless, I've also grown a beard. But I still haven't given up, trying to find the woman I love and my child. I tossed and turned at night, constantly losing sleep hoping they will be okay. I know the others have told me everything will be okay, but I just didn't feel like myself without them.

Most nights I cried myself to sleep. I lost my job, so pony had to work, and soda had work two jobs. I felt guilty about having them working taking my place, and pony is about to graduate. I got out of bed, and headed to the shower. After a long hot shower I got dressed, and headed downstairs. Soda was cooking breakfast, ponyboy was out of school, and the others looked at me worried about my health.

"..darry..u need to eat." (Soda)

He set a plate down for me to eat but I was skeptical, he glared at me and I gave in. After breakfast I went out to look for them, my kid is 2 years old by now. The others miss her too, but they told me that I have to let it go. I refused. I know there out there somewhere, I just haven't found them yet. As the morning turned into day, it started to snow. I hated day light savings. The time moved fatser, and I just let the world move by slowly around me; then it started snowing.

I was freezing, I did think it would snow. I walked on the sidewalk, holding myself from the cold. I looked at my hands, and see them turning blue. I ignored it and kept walking. My legs were trembling, and I was walking like a drunk. While walking in a blizzard like storm, I heard someone call my name. I thought it was my imagination, but I ignored it. I heard my name again, so I turned to see who it was calling me. The window blew my ruffled hair in the breeze; as I stood up straight and not hunched over.

My eyes were tired, but all I could see was a woman like figure; and a child holding there hand. My guess was blurry, but the fuzzy people got closer to me. I walked to them not knowing who they were till I got closer, my eyes widened and filled with tears of joy. Y/n. I could tell her eyes from anyone else's, her eyes shimmers and look like they're dancing. I walked up to her, but my legs was still shaky. She smiled as she let go of the lil girls hand and hold me up straight, they both were wrapped in winter clothes. Like Eskimos.

She looked up at me, and I looked down at her with a smile. So many questions ran through my head, and tears rolled down my cheeks. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hi darry" (y/n)

"Hello..my darling~"

After she held me up, she told me that she didn't think I could raise raise child, and take care of my siblings at the same time. So she left. Something inside of felt pain, but relief at the same time. I cut her off in her rambling, and kissed her.

"Y/n..we could've talked about it. U didn't have to leave."

"What about?-" (soda)

"My siblings will be fine..they can take care of themselves now. Pony graduated, and he lives with soda now."

She looked away with read cheeks, and I just hugged her. She hugged me in return; but the lil girl hide beside her leg.

"Love, I think a lil u is hiding from me."

Y/n looked behind her leg, and chuckled. All I could see was a lil hat with a puff ball ontop; her eyes simmered like y/n.

"It's okay sweetie..come out" (y/n)

She came out from behind her leg, and looked at me. I smiled down at her; she looked up at me confused. Y/n smiled and told her it's okay. I could tell she's shy so I introduced myself first.

"Hello.."

"...I'm Rosetta..." (Rosetta)

"I'm darry, hello little one."

I smiled at her and she looked up at me, the tension grew for a while till; she stood there for a minute till she smiled and hugged me.

"Daddy!!" (Rosetta)

She ran to me, and I just picked her up. She smiled as She hugged my face; y/n just smiled with amusement and suggested we go home. Cuz I was turning blue. When we got home, pony and the others jumped on us and gave a group hug; soda took Rosetta out my arms, and played with her.

"Hi..I'm ur uncle soda. And this is ur uncle ponyboy." (Soda)

Ponyboy sat on the floor next to him, and they just played all day; till night fall. We talked, eat, and just had laughs and smiles. After it all I asked y/n to come with me upstairs; she agreed and we left the living room.

Y/n p.o.v

I followed behind darry with a smiling face, and I could see him smiling himself. When we got the room, he opened the door for me; and he let me sit on the bed first. He closed the door and sat next to me; darry took my hand and kissed it. I blushed as his lips slowly and gently, find there way up my arm. And then he pinned me on the bed by my shoulders, then my neck.

I was getting hot and aroused at the same time. But he pulled away, and sat up to look down at me. He smirked, and gently pulled me up; I blushed and he just smirked.

"Not yet love.." (Darry)

I giggled and looked at him, darry  then pulled me into a hug. He told me to never do that to him again, and I promised I wouldn't.

"Now that ur here with me again..I have something I always wanted to ask u." (Darry)

"I'm listening.."

He got off the bed first, then told me to sit on the side of the bed; I did so and I cried in tears of joy as I saw what he did.

"My love..will u marry me?~" (Darry)

"Yes~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Hi my babies😘💋  I'm back!! And I hope yall enjoy this. This was requested...shout out to u!! 🌟💜🌟💜🌟

(MrsSodapopacurtis)

I hope I spelled that right. Now don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.. I love each and everyone of yall:✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.