Johnny x y/n: 😳Oh shit😳

(Yo, this won't be as long as I planed cuz I got other requests to do, but please enjoy)

Johnny p.o.v

Hearing the sound of y/n's moans and groans made me harder with every thrust I made; their nails dug into my back and began to slow drag into my flesh. The bed creaked underneath us as our intimacy grew; their begging and moaning grew louder and louder. I felt y/n's legs wrap around my lower back, keeping me there.

"Harder~ Harder~!!" (Y/n)

Their moans was like music to my ears; I couldn't get enough of their voices. My moans and groans grew louder as well but y/n was making it hard for me to control myself; I did as they asked and thrust harder into them. I looked down at y/n seeing them look into my eyes, our bodies was shining with sweat from our intense intimacy. Hearing y/n's voice, made my cock twitch and throb.

I can't contain myself- I must've caught y/n off guard cuz when I started thrusting deeper, and harder into them they breathe was caught in their throat. Y/n's moans and groans got louder and ringing in my ear with every thrust. The bed was creaking beneath us and the headboard banging against the wall; and I couldn't hold back anymore.

Y/n p.o.v

My back arched as Johnny thrust into me; his thrusts were hard, and deep. I could tell he wanted this for a long time, and he was almost desperate. But it did feel so good- I was moaning and screaming his name. Although we're young it felt so right. It didn't take long before he was thrusting faster into me; his thrusts took me by surprise and I felt like ecstasy. We've been fuckin for about 2 hours and I didn't want it to end.

"Johnny please~!! Harder~!!"

I was almost begging. I felt tears rolling to the back of my head while he fuckede so aggressively; taking me with every inch. I then felt him wrap his arms around my back and held me close; I blushed feeling his cock hitting my sweet spot.

"Right there~ right there~!!"

I was so close to my climax, and I can tell he was too- his thrusts were getting desperate. I held onto him as he lifted me in his arms, and he made me bounce on his cock. We we're in the siting position and I was bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Y/n..I'm close~" (Johnny)

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, praises and told him to let go. And before we did we hurt a knock on the wall, we both looked up seeing two-bit standing there with his arms crossed; and with a smirk.

"Well, well, well...looks like johnny became a man today." (Two-bit)

We blushed knowing that we got caught, he said that he'd keep it between us. Lies. Two-bit then left, and we know he gonna snitch. And soon enough get teased, but over all Johnny's face was deep red with blush. I kissed his forehead and hugged him close.

"This is embarrassing." (Johnny)

"I know, but we'll be okay."

"Y/n, I need u. NOW~" (Johnny)

With that he started thrusting upwards into me not caring if two-bit or other the others heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this short story, I made this short cuz I have other requests to do like I mentioned earlier; but i hope yall enjoy. Don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.