Johnny x y/n: happy bday y/n pt 2

Y/n p.o.v

I was so excited that today's my bday, and this year- I'm finally gonna get johnny back fro what he did to me on my bday. So I decided to be nice with him and buy a cock ring, that vibrated. But all I need to do is slip it on him, in the right time. That's when I got the perfect idea. I'll just get him in the mood, and put my plan into motion. That night I manhandle johnny aggressively, and to him he liked it. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him, I started to kiss his neck; as he held onto my back.

As I kissed his neck and I can feel his cheeks heating up, I pinned him the bed; and slowly unbuckled his pants. He looked at me blushing and I just smirked. I started to kiss his neck again, and slowly dragged my hand to his cock. He moaned as I kissed, and licked his neck. I can feel his body trembling, I just chuckled as I then slipped on the cock ring. He slightly opened his eyes as I left his neck alone.

"Y/n...why did u?-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence, after I turn on the vibrator.

(To be honest I don't know how a cock ring works, and I don't know if it's a vibrator)

His moans groans filled the room, as I turns it on the highest setting. His eyes opens up again with small tears, I was to sure if he was in pain but I turned it on 3 to be a lil nice.

"Y..ahh~ y/n..what did I do...ahh~ deserve this?"

He moaned out in between tears, I just smirked and turn it up higher. 5. Johnny's back arched and I just chuckled.

"Remember what u did to me on ur bday, at the dinner table?"

"N..no~" *Johnny panting*

I just smirked and turns the it up to 6. He moaned loudly as he squirmed, his hair was sweating...and his breathing was shaky.

"If u lie to me again, I'll turn it up higher...understand?"

"Y..yes sir/ma'am." *Johnny*

"Now...do u remember what u did?"

"Y-yes..ahh~ fuck~ y/n."

I chuckled darkly, and turned it off. Johnny's eyes looked into mine, his face was still flushed; and by the look on his face he looked so vulnerable. His cock was twitching..his hands reached for his cock, trying to take it off. I pushed his hands away and smirked. Just to make sure he didn't try again, handcuffed him to the headboard of the bed.

"Now, do u remember what u did?"

Johnny p.o.v

I was in vulnerable state so I answered truthful. I nodded slowly, y/n just chuckled and turn the vibrator on 1. My moans began to grown louder with every vibration it sent to my cock; I was on the verge of tears. It felt so good. But I couldn't say it, my moans took place of my words.

"Y..y/n, please~"

"No~ this is ur punishment~"

"AHHHH~!!..please~ spare me~"

"It depends on ur answer~"