Steve x Y/N: Perfect

Steve p.o.v

I was the happiest man alive, my life was perfect. Y?. I meet the most precious person I've ever know, they were short, chubby, soft and squishy. Their body was so cute. We were laying across the bed in the Curtis house watching TV, in my work clothes; the gang was at the store for groceries. So we were home alone.. I heard heard door slam from downsatirs. I knew they were home. I was gonna give them a hug when they came in but; they came home crying. I sat u with a worried look on my face, while they dove on the bed and buried their face in the pillow.

I touched their backside with love and consideration, but the brushed my hand way. They just came back from work- and that's never good. Apparently there are female soc that alway make my baby cry, because of their body shape. (Sandy, Marcia, and Cherry), everyday they have something to say. I told them numerous time I love them just they are, but their stubborn-pride doesn't agree.

They cried bucks when I held them in the nook of my arms, their hand was on my chest, and their face buried in my neck. I used my thumb to whip away their tears, they looked at me with tears running down their cheeks. They stopped crying 10 minutes later, I waited for them to speak but I ended up talking first.

"Hey..what's wrong? Why are u crying?."

"SOCS!!" They examined in a teary  voice.

"what did they say this time?."

"They said I'm to fat...I don't deserve anymore or anything. Nobody will never want me."

The tears began to form when, I gave them a passionate kiss on the lips.  They froze in shock when I pulled away, I hugged them tightly with love with my reply.

"Look at me...look at me. I love u no matter how you look, you are mine and mine alone. No one can compare to your beauty. Ur body is just fine. Every shape or your body, and curves is very breath taking "

Y/N p.o.v

I gazed into his eyes, as he whiped my tears. I hugged him tightly with my short stubby arms and smiled at him. My face was on his chest and I could hear and feel his heart beating faster. He stripped my from my work clothes to my pjs and layed his body onto top of me, his hands gently rubbed agint me body and started to squeeze. Every time he squeezed. I laugh. He layed his head my stomach and looked at me with a smile.

I blushed at him and kissed his head. After squeezing my body he fell asleep around 5:30. I chuckled as he snored. I couldn't help but feel so lucky to have him. I layed there with his torso pressed onto me, and played in his hair.

"I love u two-bit"

Steve p.o.v

My eyes slight opened to her y/n called me "Two-bit". Although I was asleep I can still hear their voice. But why did she call me "Two-bit"