y/n curtis school day

Y/n p.o.v

I was ignoring darry the whole time, since he picked me up from school. Yea I got in fight- again. And got suspended. I ignored darrys lecture; while pony, and soda was siding with me. I was the quiet, and loner person I'm school. So people find that as a opportunity to fuck with me- when we got home dally and Steve was looking at me, with a smirk.

"Suspended again?" (Steve)

"No.. expelled."

"No ur not lil lady.. she's up for juvie. (Darry)

"Ohh.. u in trouble." (Two-bit teased)

I plopped down in the chair..and I sat down to get comfortable to tell the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School day:

Y/n p.o.v

I was standing in the lunch line waiting my turn, like usual. But before the principal told me I had one more strike before I go to juvie, so being the sweet person I am. I keep to myself and mind my own business, when it was my turn- I grabbed my lunch tray, and grabbed my lunch.

When I was out the line to my table, I accidentally bumped into Becky and her minions. They was the popular soc of the school, and she was rich.

(Let's go along with it)

I accidentally bumped her clothes was stain. So she got mad, and started bitchin.

"U dubmass look what u did." (Becky)

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't gonna get the stain out my shirt is it? U peasant." (Becky)

"Like the toothpaste can get the funk out ur breathe."

She got mad, and slapped me. Thats when it started. It was a fist fight but we fought for a while, till I went into the cooking area of the kitchen; and saw so hot boiling grease.

(We had fired chicken that day)

Then I got a idea. She came looking and I called her over.. of course her minions will abandon her, and she came running at me. So I used all my strength to lift the heavy tray of hot grease... and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present:

Y/n p.o.v

They looked at me like Iost my mind, and dally laughed his ass off.

"Y/n u didn't?!" (Dally)

"I surely did."

"Y/n.." (darry)

"I burn her ass up"

They just laughed while daeey just sighed in defeat.

"How do u feel about this?" (Darry)

"...I feel good mission accomplished."

Daeey gave up, and I felt great. If she didn't want no problem she shouldn't have started with me. Then soda turned on the tv, and see a missing news report. Apparently Becky's minions went missing- oh shit. Well that was my q to go.

But I eventually got caught trying to walk up the stairs. Now I'm in more trouble.

"Y/n what did u do!?" (Johnny)

"What!? They okay.."

"Y/n" (Darry)

"Okay okay, I just knocked them out and tied them in the school basement."

"Ur crazy!!" (Dally and two-bit laughed)

"Oh my goodness." (Soda and pony)

"Damnit y/n.." (Darry)

"I left them food.."

"How they gonna eat if they tied up?" (Johnny)

"Do yall want me to fill in all the blanks?"

Later that night, I was laying across my bed; talking on the phone. And yes. I did steal Becky's man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this, and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

Don't judge me on this. This wasn't supposed the way I imagine it; but it is the way it is. But anyway I hope yall enjoy this story, don't forget to follow,leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.