darry x fem y/n: i don't wanna lose u PT 2

Darry p.o.v

I was driving frantically down the road looking for her, I drive down 5 1/2 miles looking for her. I drove all night, till the next morning; my eyes were tired but i couldn't stop now. I drove for hours, but I still couldn't find her. Although we greaser and soc have a line not cross, I did anyway. As I drove through the soc town, I got glares. But I didn't care. I drove for about 2 hours, and still couldn't find her. I truned back around, and headed back to the greaser side.

As I drove my truck broke down, from being over heated. I sighed and, just put my head down on the string wheel. While my head was down I reached into my pocket, and pulled out the ring box that I had for her. When I find her, I'll make her my wife. Regardless. I got out the truck and started walking for another half a mile from home; I can't stand the though of y/n just leaving. We could've worked it out. She my everything.

I walked and walked until, my feet like they were on fire. I asked around and everyone said no, where ever she is please let her be okay. It was not 5:20 pm, and I decided to head back home for now. I went home, and see all the worried and sad expression on their face.

"Did u find her?" (Soda)

I shock my head no, and sat on the couch. My hands cupped my face, and I cried in silence. I felt the couch sink in, and arms wrapped around me. I looked to see ponyboy hugging me with tears in his eyes, soon after they all hugged me and I just cried. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. Nothing. But every day I went out to find her, I was like a walking zombie. I never did sleep, I just stared at the ceiling; waiting and hoping she was okay.

My heart was full, and my mind felt like it was floating with emptiness. Weeks turned into months, and months turned into almost a year. Dally and the other went to find her, but they came up with nothing. I tried not to think of the worst, but my mind wasn't in its right place. Soda and pony forced me to eat, and sleep but nothing was going to settle my mind. I didn't go to work at all, I almost got fired but luckily Steve gave them a excuse.

It was now November 15th, 6:56 pm. And I was lying in bed, trying not to cry my eyes out again. I wasn't worried about anything eles, but y/n. She was glued in my mind and I was close to losing my mind.

Johnny p.o.v

It was almost 7:00 when i was walking to the Curtis house; imma kill y/n. Imma kill her dead. She should at least talk to him first, but I was worried sick about her. She hasn't called or even send a letter; she just up and ran away. With my niece or nephew. Hopefully she found somewhere to stay, I walking into the house and they looked at me with worried expression. I shock my head as a answer; pony tried calling her and no answer. Steve followed in behind me sometime after, he had darrys truck put in the driveway.

"Anything pony?" (Two-bit)

"No.." (Pony)

"What about u Steve? Did u see her when u were out?" (Soda)

"Nah, I looked in the soda shop, the arcade, and the lot.." (steve)

"Damn" (dally)

Darry came downstairs, looking like a zombie. If we hadn't tell him to shower he'd probably smell like one; he put on his boots and left for 20th time today. We all understand he's worried but, he's pushing himself too far.

"I'm scared.."

Dally pulled me into his arms, and hold me. I out my face in his chest, and tried not to cry. Hours passed and darry finally came back, he looked so pale and fragile. It didn't take long for him to pass out from exhaustion; Steve, two-bit, and Dally had to carry him upstairs in the bed. After we let him rest. Poor thing.

Darry p.o.v

I was laying in bed asleep, wheni finally had a full night sleep; I was practically a adult size baby. To be honest this was the best sleep I ever had, and it was still lonely without y/n here with me. I woke up, and looked out the window to see the sunset . Ponyboy normally goes out and watched the sunset, but I didn't budge out of bed. I just layed there and looked out the window; and thought to myself.

"No matter how long it takes, even if I have to wait a million life times..I promise I'll be with u again. My darling."

I fell back asleep as I felt a tear shed from my eye.

Y/n p.o.v

I left Oklahoma, and went to Colorado. I was now 6 months pregnant, and working to take care of myself. I know darry was worried sick about me, and I'm sorry. But I know he can't handle raising a baby, and taking care of his younger siblings all at once. I worked as waitress in a small Cafe, and afford a small hotel apartment; with 1 bedroom.

I got off work, and headed home. When I got home, I went to the shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I sat in the living room base area, and turned on the tv; as I watched I started to feel lonely and lost. Darry always at with me as we watched TV, and he'd play in my hair at the same time. I felt so lonely, I looked at the tv and sighed.

I felt like a fool, but I can't imagine darru struggling with a baby; while working at the same time. As I thought to myself, i felt the baby kick. I just smiled and rubbed my belly gently; I got up and walked on the window and stared at the sunset. Thinking to myself.

"By night, by day.. one day another darry I'll find my way back to u..just hold on for a lil while longer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope all of u enjoy 😉,  and this is a part 2 and I'll make a part 3 if I get enough votes; and I don't want this to drag on. So I'll wrap it up here; so yall don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.