Two-bit x Steve: love is love

Steve p.o.v

I whiped the sweat of skull when I finally finished decorating the apartment, everything was Micky mouse theme. Two-bit's been having a hard time trying to find a job to support all of us- both of us had been dating for 7 months, and we now have a daughter. We both decided to name her Lily, sometimes I think she's the spitting image of two-bit but the girl version of him. The only thing she has of me is my eyes, and my hair color. Everything was two-bit.

Maybe that's why she's a daddy's girl. She looks just like him.

Lily help me decorate the living room while she placed Micky mouse plushies on our bed.

I would have been working too but two-bit wanted me to the stay at home mom. Although I still worked on cars in the garage, I still have time to hang with the gang and take care of Lily. We both sat on the couch in our Micky and Mini mouse outfit, drink a cup of juice. I wanted a shot of Hennessey whiskey- but for Lily's sake I drank a cup of apple juice. So I guess being the stay at home mom wasn't bad- I just do house chores, take care of Lily and wait for two to come home.

Looking beside me I saw her looking at me, I smiled gently and asked what's on her mind. She started shaking her feet that were siting on the couch; she's short.

"Papa, did daddy going to find a job?"

I didn't know how to answer that question, so I stuck with the best answer I could think of.

"I-i don't know."

"Y don't he work with uncle darry?"

"I don't think he wants that kind of job."

She looked at me in the eyes, and said bluntly.

"Look I don't care what job he gets, as long as he brings the money home and feed me."

I laughed at her statement as she kicked her lil feet, while she took a sip out of her cup. I think she has been here before, sometome I think she was a grown woman recreated to a child. Lily is a hand-full. After drinking juice I looked up at the door hearing the door nob shaking. Lily looked up as well with the biggest smile on her face. We both put our cups down on the coffee table in front of the couch- and waited to for two-bit to come in.

The door opened revealing two-bit in his frowning face that turned to a beautiful smile. He closed the door behind him as lily ran up to hug him, he picked her and held her on his hip. Two-bit then kissed her cheek and looked at her up and down, the expression on his face was so beautiful.

"My lil mini and Micky mouse."

She laughed at his comment and hugged him, he then walked over to me and kissed me. Lily got jealous and demanded attention- we both kissed her cheek, as she giggled. Time after we sat down on the couch and turned the TV to Micky mouse. He asked why we did what we did, and we simply replied.

"Because we love u."

He just smiled and hugged us both closely, as two-bit played with Lily's mini mouse ears I went to the kitchen and to chocolate cake out the fridge. But not any ordinary chocolate cake, it had Micky ears on top with the bottom half cover in red frosting for Micky pants; and two yellow dots for the buttons. I called them over to the table for cake- lily sat down first before two did. As I grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer I could feel his hands wrapped around me.