Soda x pony x male y/n: ❄winter wonderland❄

Ponyboy p.o.v

It was 10:07 in the morning when I woke up to hear the birds singing, and the sun shinning through the window. I sat up but looked at my sleeping brother and y/n making sure not to wake them up, I walked quietly to the window and wiped the fogged glass. I looked out the window to see it snowing, it's been so long since I seen snow; it didn't snow as much back home..so y/n took us to Vermont. Just so I can see snow.. And it was beautiful in the early morning sun light, I smiled looking at the snow fall ever so gently ontop of the already fallen snow from last night.

While I gazed upon the snow falling I felt arms hugging me from behind; I blushed knowing that soda would do this if in not facing him. Hugs from soda reminded me of home; when mom and dad was around. As his younger brother I always felt safe when soda hugged me.

"Morning pony." (Soda)

"Morning soda."

"Watching the snow huh?." (Soda)

"Yea, it is beautiful."

With that I felt another pair of arms wrapped around me. Y/n was up. Y/n normally dosen't say anything when he wakes up in the morning, but i heard him kiss sodas lips and then he kissed mine..

"Morning yall~" (y/n)

"Morning love" (me and soda)

"What yall want for breakfast?" (Y/n)

"Waffles."

"Pancakes" (soda)

Sometimes me and will debate about what we want for breakfast, we normally would take turns- like one morning it's Pancakes and the next is Waffles or something different. But today we couldn't decide...y/n has us spoiled so we had both. After breakfast I went outside in my winter clothes to see the snow up close; with every step I took the snow crunched underneath my feet- I blew air out my mouth and I could see it. I walked in the snow and enjoy the view of a frozen pound with the morning sun shinning; making the pound shimmer. It was beautiful.

As I looked at this beautiful view I felt a snow ball hit me; I turned to see soda laughing. I smiled and threw one at him; we ended up abandoning our winter coats and played in the snow. We haven't had a snow ball fight in years; this bring back so many memories.

We basically ended up playing till the sun was fully in the sky, we both was laying in the snow panting and smiling, as we layed there- we went down memory lane. While I layed there I decided to make a snow angle, and soda laughter laughter my childish act..then he did it too.

"Well looks like u too had fun." (Y/n)

We sat up in the snow and looked up seeing y/n not that far from us smiling, we chuckled and said yea. Y/n's feet crunched in the snow as he got closer to us, he picked us both up and dust the snow off us. Sometimes I wonder if he was like a parent/boyfriend at the same time. Y/n looked down at us and kissed us; this kiss wasn't like any normal kiss..this kiss was like a "I need u"

We blushed and y/n pulled us close to him, but we told him "later". He nodded with disappointment in his eyes, but he brushed it off and had fun with us in the snow. After a day of fun in the snow it was 11:10 pm, soda was putting fire wood in the fireplace while I layed across the couch reading. Y/n came downstairs and looked at us with a smile, he's up to something.

"What r u up to?" (Soda)

"Me? Nothing, I just want yall to come with me." (Y/n)

"Why?"

"Just because." (Y/n)

Me and soda was confused but went with him, but before we left y/n told us to bring our ice skates. We didn't debate but did as told, and left the cabin.

(Let's wrap this up..time skip)

Y/n brought us to the frozen pound from what I saw this morning, it's just us. No one else. Y/n smirked and held hand out to us, we blushed and took his hand. I never been ice skating but the best time to have fun. Soda had to cling to y/n so he wouldn't fall; as the time passed and the full moon shine on the frozen pound- this felt like a dream come true. Me and soda held onto him as we skated the night away- I love him.

Me and soda looked at each other as y/n hold us close; although we both skated with y/n- we held hands with one another and skated together. This moment was so special and I didn't want it to end; I just smiled and blushed enjoying the moment. I love them both. My brother and boyfriend.

I can't ask for nothing more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this short story, and if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments. And don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.