Steve x two-bit: 💙love and happiness💙

Steve p.o.v.

I was coming home later from the Curtis house, and leaving a rumble. My eyes were blood shot red. I managed to drive myself home, and I also had a drink before now. Why I didn't stay at the Curtis house? Cuz IL tired, and don't wanna hear darry and pony fighting. So I drove myself home, and I looked forward to cuddling two-bit when I get there.

I pulled into the driveway, then turned the car off. I was so tired but I managed to make it inside the house, I reached in my pocket to use my key but, the door was already opened. So I walked in to smell a delicious aroma; two-bit was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and I just stood in the doorway blushing pink. Seeing two-bit cooking made something inside me happy. Two-bit smiled at me, and called me in the house. Sometimes I forget I have my own house.

I walked in then closed the door behind me, I walked towards him in the kitchen. Two-bit smiled at me then pulled the roast out the oven, I smiled with my exhausted eyes.

"Hey two."

"Hi, u okay u look like, like.." (Two-bit)

"Shit."

He laughed, then told me to go upstairs to get cleaned up. I did as told then went upstairs to the bathroom to wash up- after getting out the shower I say that two had my pj pants laied out. I chuckled then put on my pjs, I loved him. I came back downstairs to see two had the table already had dinner; and the had the table set. I ast down at the table, looking at two-bit coc the roast. I was blushing, and thinking that I'm the luckiest man alive.

"Thank u two."

"No problem" (two-bit)

"But since when did u cook?"

"Soda, darry, and y/n taught me, I actually wanted to surprise u." (Two-bit)

"Well I really appreciate it."

After two-bit fixed my plate, he placed it down in front of me. Two grabbed me a beer; then sat across from me. I told him to eat but he said he ain't earlier. I really did enjoy the dinner two-bit made, the flavors was savoring and delicious.

"This is delicious"

"Thank u, I hoped u would." (Two-bit)

After dinner I was full, I had two plates and I'm stuff. I loved my boyfriend, but right now i need to relax. Two-bit gently took me by the hand then pulled me upstairs, I followed him upstairs to the bedroom and layed me down; this was weird. He normally let me get in bed myself. But I appreciate it. He got in bed beside me, and layed his hand on my chest. I raked my fingers through his hair, loving every moment.

"Steve.." (Two-bit)

"Yes?"

"U know I love u right?" (Two-bit)

"Yes y?"

"Can u stay home tomorrow?" (Two-bit)

"U know if I could I would.."

"I know but ur working urself to hard. Relax." (Two-bit)

"I know but-"

"Liar. Steve I know u, but ur gonna her urself."

Silence filled the room. I know he was right, I didn't have time for him as much or the gang for that matter. I turned to him, and kissed his nose; I held his hand gently and kissed his lips.

"Okay, I'll take the week off from the garage..but I'll give u something u haven't have in a long time~."

"Oh really~?" (Two-bit)

"Yes. But before u ride me, I need to sleep."

Two-bit laughed then kissed me again, he cuddled close to me and I wrapped my arms around him; I smiled down at him as he was half asleep.

"I love u two."

"I love u more" (two-bit)

'I love u most"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I know this was kinda short but I hope yall enjoy this story. I actually wanted to ro this for a while, and hopefully yall will like it. But anyway, I hope yall enjoy this story. Don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness. And if yall got anymore requests don't be ashamed to drop them in the comments. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.