fem Y/N x Gang: Happy Halloween 🎃

Y/n p.o.v

It's my favorite time of year again when me and dally, scare the living shit out of all lil kids on the block. And this year me dally going all out. So me and darry was decorating the house when, Steve and two-bit walked in; with beer and pumpkins. Pony them came down stairs to help carry the pumpkins, while johnny rolled them in one by one- and of course dally carried the beer. Darry and I was till decorating the house, and johnny put plastic on the table for when we carved pumpkins.

At 11:10 we were finished decorating and getting our costumes on.

(Go along with it, it's my imagination)

Dally- vampire

Soda- prince charming

Steve- race car driver

Two-bit: micky mouse

Johnny:  Spiderman

Pony: dressed as dally (idk I ship them)

Darry: superman

And me a sexy devil, when I walked downstairs their eyes were set on me. I blushed and giggled. I decied to tease them a lil but dally topped the cake. Dally just stared at me blushing, and I chuckled seeing johnny through a pillow at him, it him in the face as johnny mumbled under his breath.

"I hope it knock your teeth out."

"Trust me johnny, I'll knock something eles out for u tonight~"

We just laughed as johnny blushed. As time rolled around it was midnight- the time me and dally would head out; and scare the fuck out of kids. While the others went out for candy. Dally and I stood behind the corner store in a alley way,, at the end of the block; waiting to scare the kids. After 15 minutes of waiting we found our first kid, me a dally chuckled evily and then; scared the kid by jumping out from around the corner.

After the kid dropped their candy bag and ran, dally picked it up and eat some candy. I chuckled as dally said..

"That's one."

As the night on, we scared more and more kids, and got candy. Then the others came back form trick or treating.

"What are you doing dally?" *Johnny*

"Scaring kids, oh there's another.." *Dally*

"I don't think you should do that." *darry*

"O hush yall" *dally*

Darry shrugged giving up as the others watched in amusement, but as soon as the group of kids approached the corner store; dally jumped out attempting to scare the kids. But it ended badly. Dally ended up getting a black eye from one of the kids. Two-bit and Steve laughed so hard till they got the hiccups, and the others tried to hold in their laughter.

All johnny did was smirking and Steve put a ice pack on his eyes. Soda just shook his head laughing and sat down on the couch- he pulled out his candy bag and started eating it.

"I told u not too." *darry*

"U ain't tell me shit.." *dally*

"Are you gonna scare kids again?" *Johnny asked teasingly eating his candy*

"No." *dally*

"But that gave u the best right hook I ever seen." *Two-bit said laughing*

"SHUT ur damn mouth." *dally*

I just laughed as we light candles and put them inside our jack-o-lanterns, and set them on the table. Turned off the lights, so the house was light up. After having our funny getting candy, we all took turns telling scary stories.

Dally:

(I'm sorry I couldn't help it lol 😅)

We just enjoyed ourselves and spent the rest of the night watching scary movies, and scaring each other. But the day before Halloween we all teased johnny saying that, he'll easily get scaredm but turned out we were wrong.

Two-bit, ponyboy, soda, and Steve was the easiest to scare. Dally and darry laughed.

"Johnny..how come u ain't screamin' your head off?" *darry asked smiling*

"Well..*chewing candy* when u have a strong boyfriend what's the purpose?.." *Johnny*

"Thank you johnny. And I'm not scared of nothin." *dally*

Just to be evil, I blew out the candles in the jack-o-lanterns..which made the house pitch dark. I cand hear them mumbling about the house being pitch dark, them when my time was right. I jumped on dally and scared him. Poor thing she screamed like a lil girl. We burst out laughing as soda turned the lights on seeing the look on dallys face. He was so scared till the pupils in his eyes were small, eyes widened, and breathing heavily. And I just smiled down at him.

Y/n:

"U okay?" *pony trying to catch his breathe from laughing*

Dally nodded slowly still I'm shock, soda helped him up and johnny shook his head.

"Nevermind...Nevermind dally" *Johnny referring about what he said earlier*

"Well I'll be damned." *darry, soda, Steve, two-bit*

After this Halloween, Halloween won't be the same in Curtis house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Halloween to all my babies 💕. This might not be good as my others, but I was gone for a whole and I maybe a lil rusty. But I hope yall enjoy.

Yall go enjoy some good candy, rock your costumes, and be safe out there 😉. yall come back now. I love each and everyone of yall: 💕✌