ponyboy x fem y/n: night club pt3

Y/n p.o.v

I went into the bathroom like pony told me to and stripped the rest of my clothes off, I was excited and a lil worried at the same time. I never stripped before and I hope I could do it right- and I was excited cuz I wanted to get his reaction and I did. Letting out a sigh of confusion. I don't anything about stripping, but I was excited at the same time. Blush creeped on my face as I dropped my clothes, feeling the cold atmosphere hitting my flesh.

I got on the floor on all 4s, and began crawling. Aside crawled on my knees, I felt the cold floor hit my knees; sending a shiver down my spine. As I crawled out the bathroom onto the red carpet- leaving my clothes behind on the bathroom floor. I crawled till I got to the stripper poll, and the warm room made feel fuzzy inside. I looked at ponyboy siting in the chair with his hard cock, and a drink in his hand- my face felt like it was on fire. Although my naked body was pressed against the cool poll, I felt myself getting excited and turned on.

I did as he wanted and dance for him, my cunt was starting to get wet with excitement; when I slide down the poll- I felt the thin poll slip in between my thighs and, the poll was in between the folds of my cunt; while rubbing against my clit as I slide down.

(Yall imma skip the stripping cuz I ain't know how to strip, and never plan too)

After my torment and teasing him- I found myself sucking his cock. His cock reached down my throat; and I began to gag and moan feeling his cock reaching down my throat. I looked up at pony with dazed eyes and saw him take a sip of his drink. My face was red and he just smirked down at me, his hand ran through my hair and pushed me down on his cock. I moaned getting caught off guard  and he just chuckled.

"Good girl~ now be obedient and touch urself for me~" (Pony)

I was sitting on the back of my heels as I sucked him, so I lifted myself up- and left my pointer and middle finger enter my wet cunt. I was practically dripping at this point. As I gaged in his cock, I could hear my cunt making lewd sounds. He grabbed me by my hair, making me go down on his cock. I gaged constantly but I wasn't complaining.

Ponyboy came all over my face, I came on my fingers. After his taunting and teasing my dripping wet cunt; ponyboy had me on all 4s on the floor, bent down in front of him while he remained in the chair; I was on all 4s but he pushed my tip half down- till my chest was on the floor and my ass in the air. I looked behind me and see him smirking, he told me not to look at him. Then I felt his fingers going deeper inside me with every inch he showed in, I bite my bottom lip as I tried not to moan.

My nails dug into the carpet as I let him give me my punishment, ponyboys fingers started to thrust in and out of me aggressively.

"Pony~!! Please..~"

"No, u wanted to tease me~" (Pony)

As his fingers went in and out of me, my cunt was still making lewd sounds. I can hear him chuckle while my body was trembling, and my shaking legs was trying to support me.

"Ponyboy~.. I'm close~"

After I came on his fingers I can feel my legs giving out, and a shiver went up my spine. I tried to catch my breathe, but he picked me up around my waist- he sat me on his lap- with my legs spread and his cock up against my pussy. My back was facing his chest when he told me to, ride him backwards.

Without a second thought- pony shoved his cock inside me,,making my back arch.

"Pony~ i-"

"I'm not gonna ask u again~" (Pony)

I  didn't protest but did what he said. Feeling his cock hitting my sweet spot was too overwhelming, but ecstacy. I rode him backwards at my own pace, but I felt pony wrapping his arms around my stomach- holding me in place. I looked back at him and I was caught off guard when he started, thrusting aggressively upward into me. My breath was caught in my throat as he continued to fuck me, he's too much.

Ponyboy p.o.v

Hearing y/n's sweet moans in my ear was making me hard, my cock was twitching with excitement and temptation. Her squirming body was trembling and her back arched again.

"Pony~!! Pony~!!" (Y/n)

I wasn't gonna go easy on her, this is what her decision brought her too. She moaned as she thought her head back- I used one arm and pulled her back towards me till my chest, was pressing against her back. But y/n's face was red and she looked up at me, as her head was on my shoulder. Y/n kissed my lips as my cock made her go up and down.

I still held onto her as she scream my name, I was about to release inside but I decided to make her work for it.

"Pony~.. I'm close~!!" (Y/n)

"Ur not cumming until I tell u~"

"Please~!!.." (y/n)

"I'm not cumming inside u till u say who u belong to~"

She screamed, cried and begged. But I taunt her and teased her.

"I belong to u pony~!!" (Y/n)

"Good girl~"

I kept my part of the bargain and let her cum, as I came inside her. We both were out of breath- y/n tried putting on her clothes but she's too weak, so I put them on for her. And of course security would stop the club and check ID.. Y they do that I dont know- but ne and y/n's night was cut short. We sneaked out the back, and headed home.

We got home in time before the others came back, I put y/n in the bathtub to relax and unwind. After putting y/n in the tube- I changed clothes then came back in the bathroom to see her asleep; I washed her up then put her in bed. She's beautiful when she's asleep. I decided to wash up and sleep on the couch, letting her have the bed to herself. Overall tonight was crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested, I think Idk cuz someone asked but

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

 Anyway I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness

Anyway I hope yall enjoy, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.