3.

As he was consoling Kainaat he looked up and saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his entire life

As he was consoling Kainaat he looked up and saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his entire life. He wanted to scold her to landing his sister in trouble but just as he saw inaayat's beautiful green eyes. all his anger was now long forgotten he was just lost in her eyes. Seeing her eyes he remembered the guy he met some days ago....

Flashback

Today Aryan was not feeling good. He was feeling alone after a really long time. He never liked this feeling of being alone, yes he had his mother, father, sister and a bestfriend but he was still feeling lonely inside his heart he would never admit it but he really needed someone to talk to, he needed someone to love him the way a lover does, we wanted to have a person who he can call his and love them

He was feeling restless. He tried everything to distract his mind but he couldn't he went to the gym for 3 hours straight, he went for a drive, he even smoked a few cigarettes but still he was not feeling better

So finally he decided to go to the masjid to calm his racing mind and restless heart. He went to the masjid and prayed and now was feeling a little better.

When he was leaving the masjid , one guy came up to him and asked him for some money, Aryan didn't gave him money instead he bought some food for him and gave it to him the guy was wearing a black shawl and was not in a good condition but after seeing food his face light up and was now smiling.

The guy was looking at Aryan and the way he was staring at him Aryan felt as if he was looking at his soul. After some time the guy looked at aryan in his eyes and smiled and said "Ek hari aankho wali haseena hi tumhari Dil ki raani banegi, wo hi tumhare dil par raaj karegi".
( "A green eyed beauty will become the queen of your heart, she will rule your heart.")

Aryan was now looking at the guy and he was confused he couldn't understand him. A cough caught his attention he saw the the guy was coughing a lot so Aryan ran to get him water. He bought the water and was trying to find the guy but he was nowhere to be found. He asked some people if they have seen where he went but everybody denied.

Aryan came to his mansion confused but then saw his beautiful mama and just after seeing her face Aryan automatically had a smile on his face. She was sitting on the sofa watching some random Pakistani drama. Aryan came and kept his head on his mother's lap automatically his mother's fingers were now lost in his hair massaging his head and she said "Aagaya mera shehzada" but her shehzada was sleeping and after a long time his heart was finally at peace.
("Here came my prince")

Present

Seeing her eyes his mind automatically went to the guy's words and he was suddenly lost in her beautiful eyes. But his staring was broken when the file which the constable was holding fell down and made a noice. He looked at the constable with his famous glare and cold eyes and the constable's eyes were wide as saucers. He shived when he saw Aryan's glare.