7.

It has been 6 months since their marriage everyday abhimanyu would thank his parents in his mind for getting him married to Anaya

Anaya. The girl who can make him walk on fire, the girl for whom he comes back from office early. The guy who didn't even cared about time now patiently waits for 6pm so that he can go home to his wife.

Wife. His wife, it felt like God gave him his blessings in the form of Anaya. Ever since she came in his life his black and white world is now filled with colours.

His boring life which had no purpose except for work is now filled with happiness and love his wife showers on him everyday.

Anaya is also super grateful to have a guy like abhimanyu in her life. All her life she felt unwanted. She felt that she wasn't worthy of love but abhimanyu made her feel loved and respected, he made her feel pretty from inside.

He always said that your happiness is your responsibility other's are not responsible for your happiness. You shouldn't give someone this much authority that your happiness lies from them.

If you give them this authority they will crush it thinking it as a pressure to make you feel happy and it's even their fault. Yes someone can make you happy for some time but to be able to actually feel happy is not their responsibility.

He knew that it is not going to be easy for her to overcome all the trauma she faced, he made her go to see a therapist. It helped her a lot now she was trying to take care of her physical and mental fitness.

Right now she is waiting for her husband after her therapy session, she is standing in the parking lot waiting for him to pick her up.

Se heard a car horn and looked at the direction from where the sound came from, she saw her husband leaning on his car waiting for her with a smile on his face.

She saw him and immediately ran towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck having him in a bone crushing hug while he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up matching his height.

She whispered "i missed you" he chuckled and said that "it's only been 5 hours" she hugged him more tightly and said "so what? I miss my husband so let me hug him and don't laugh at me or else you will sleep on the couch today"

Abhi immediately shut his mouth being scared because he knows she can actually do it. After some time she broke the hug and both of them settled in their seats.

Anaya noticed that abhi took a wrong turn she asked in confusion "abhi ye humare ghar ka raasta nahi hai" abhimanyu looked at her and held her hand saying "i know tumhare liye ek suprise"

Anaya started jumping on her seat saying loudly "tum mujhe meri favourite chocolates dilwane leke Jaa rahe ho kya? oh my god i love you abhi yaya!" Abhi laughed and said "i love you too sweetheart but hum kahi or Jaa rahe hai ab Aram se baithoo 5 minute mein suprise pata chal jayega"

Anaya sat quietly because she know that there is no point in Asking him about the suprise he will never tell her. After some the car stopped outside a building. She looked at him with curiosity while he signalled her to follow him.

Abhimanyu held her hand and both of them made their way inside the building. They met a guy who was wearing a black suit Anaya recognised him, he was abhi's secretary.

He led them to a big studio type hall Anaya stood in the centre of studio and looked around. Slowly the dots started connecting. She got teary eyed when she understood everything.

She looked at abhimanyu who gave her his rare smile which is reserved for her and said "Welcome to Anaya Dance Academy" Anaya ran to him and hugged him tightly

Anaya ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Abhimanyu hugged her more and said "ab wo karna Jo tum humesha se karna chahti thi. I'm sorry mene uss din galti se tumhari dairy padhli jaha likha tha ki tum chote bacho ko free mein dance sikhana chahti ho, ek baari padhke mere dimaag mein yehi chalta raha ki tumhara sapna pura karna hai chahe kuch bhi ho jaye so ye dance academy tumhare liye"

Anaya looked at him teary eyes and said "i love you so much abhi thankyou so much" abhimanyu just hugged her close to him heart saying "i love you sweetheart"

____________________________________________________

चल वो चौबारे ढूंढें, जिनमें चाहत की बूँदें
सच कर दे सपनों को सभी
आँखों को मीचे-मीचे, मैं तेरे पीछे-पीछे
चल दूँ जो कह दे तू अभी
बहारों के छत हो, दुआओं के ख़त हो
पढ़ते रहे ये ग़ज़ल
फलक तक चल साथ मेरे
फलक तक चल साथ चल
ये बादल की चादर
ये तारों के आँचल
में छुप जाएं हम पल दो पल....❤️‍🩹

40k ki Khushi mein double update enjoy guys🪷❤️

Also mafruha07 thankyou for suggesting this idea🫶🏻

Bye tata sayonara🫂

Word count : 840 words