epilogue♡

"Aayat,aayat kaha ho please idhar aao ek minute" aryan called her

"Aayat,aayat kaha ho please idhar aao ek minute" aryan called her. Inaayat was in the kitchen making noodles for her Aryan was calling her in the bedroom.

She made noodles for herself and with her coffee
She went inside the bedroom where Aryan was waiting for her. He looked at her and smiled, it has been 3 years to their marriage and she was still the same as she was when he saw her for the first time.

The same beautiful green eyes which stole his heart the first time he saw them. The same smile which always manage to make his day.

She was still the same she can still talk for endless hours the only difference is now there are two of them who rant in front of Aryan.

They had a daughter 2 years ago. Who is just like inaayat. She recently learned how to talk and she never stops. They both were Aryan's Jaan. He can literally die for them.

Inaayat came inside and said "koi kaam khud to karte nahi ho ye bhi nahi sochti ki biwi thaki use khana bana ke khila du lekin nahi inhe to kaam se hi fursat nahi hai" inaayat said angrily.

"Maaf kijiye begum magar meri important meeting this aaj isliye aapki seva nahi kar pata im sorry" Aryan said with a smile on his face.

Inaayat came close to Aryan and settled herself on his lap and said "aapko apni biwi ki koi chinta nahi hai aap bohot bure hai". Inaayat pouted.

Aryan kissed her pout and held in eyes in his hands and said "ab to maaf kardo biwi aaj ke baad kabhi aesa nahi karunga humesha aapko Khana bana ke khilaunga" .

Inaayat smiled and kissed his forehead and just laid on his chest. Both of them sat in a comforting silence.

Aryan broke this silence and said "begum jis din mein tumse Mila tha uss din sham ko mujhe ek ghatiya aadmi ne kaha tha ki "Main tumhe bad'dua deta hu Aryan Khan tumhe
zindagi me kabhi Khushi nahi milegi" or mujhe usi din tum mil gayi shayad uss insaan ne Dil se bad'dua nahi di".

Inaayat looked in his eyes and asked "kya wo bura insaan tha?" "Bura arre usse ghatiya insaan koi nahi insaan bhi nahi wo to jaanwar tha pata nahi kitni maasoom bachiyon ki zindagi barbaad kar di usne" Aryan said in a angry tone.

Inaayat looked at him and said "uski bad'dua tumhe kaise lagti jab itni saari bachiyon ne tumhe dua di hongi ki tumne uss ghatiya insaan ko unki zindagi se hata diya" she knew Aryan always felt guilty for killing people but he only kills the bad one but still having someone's blood in his hands didn't sit right with his mind.

Inaayat looked into his eyes and cupped his face saying "Aryan aap ache insaan hai aapko kisi bure ki bad'dua kyu lagegi jab itne log aapko dua dete hai. Aap kyu nahi samjhte aap bohot ache hai mein aapse pyaar karti hu meri Nazar se dekho to bohot ache ho aap" she kissed his forehead.

Aryan just buried his face in her neck and pulled her more close to him and just hugged. He felt peace in her arms. "You are so beautiful" he whispered and kissed her neck. She just blushed and hugged him more.

"Baba, baba, baba, mama kaha ho" their moment was broken by their daughter's voice. Inaayat went to open the door for her. Their daughter immediately ran to her baba she was a daddy's princess.

"Baba dadi ke Ghar chalo na please" she gave him her puppy eyes by which she can get anything from his and just like always he agreed and all of them went to his parents house.

They moved from their parents to his penthouse and life was just perfect for them. Mostly women's First get to know they're pregnant and tell her husband but Aryan had a idea that maybe she is pregnant.

He knows her body more than her. He was the one who pointed out about her periods being late. Her not liking her favourite food. He was the one to actually told her to take a pregnancy test.

He could see her body changing but never pointed because if she is not pregnant she will be insecure about her looks. She is perfect in his eyes but inaayat doesn't think like that he knew she would overthink so he didn't say anything about her body.

When she was going in labour she was screaming and Aryan was just crying he cannot see his love crying. On that day he knew he hated hospitals.

After some hours when their angel was in his hands he couldn't help but cry he couldn't believe he and his wife made this tiny human who already looks like her mother.

It was everything he ever wanted his little family with nothing but happiness in their lives after everything that happened in their life they are still going strong as ever with their happily ever after.

And this is the end of the beautiful love story of Aryan and inaayat how they met fall in love. Healed each other with love and now have a beautiful family of their own with their beautiful daughter.

We hope we meet them again in some other story maybe or maybe not.

____________________________________________________

Ladies and gentlemen,
will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man
to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and
yours has been blue
All's well that ends well
to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic
and true to my lover
And you'll save all
your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table,
I'll save you a seat, lover❤️‍🩹

Ahhhh guysss this is the last chapter of inaayat oh my goddddd I am not ready to say good bye to them but we have to.

I hope you guys liked inaayat. Please let me know if you liked it or not.

Bye, tata, sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1026 words