3.

The alliance was fixed now, Mr and Mrs Malhotra were looking happy while Anaya's mother was in the 7th sky, she got what she wanted, a rich family

Abhi was constantly looking at me which made me blush whenever we would make eye contact he would throw a wink at me. Shameless.

Mrs Malhotra suggested we do a small roka ceremony right now which I politely denied as my father and brother are not here and i want them to be with me on my special days.

It was decided that we will get Married next week only because according to pandit ji tis the only auspicious day for us to get married, abhi and i agreed even though it was very early but I felt like abhi is the one.

When they were leaving abhi came infront of me and asked for my phone number. I told him my number which he saved as "wife❤️".

I glared at him and said "I am not your wife" he chuckled saying "yet!". his mother called him while giving him a teasing smile,He kissed my forehead and went towards her, my cheeks turned while his sister nugged and said "bhai aap pe lattu ho chuke hai"

Her statement made me blush harder, feeling embarrassed i ran inside my room.

It was the next day I got ready for school. I wore a simple black chikankari top and jeans. I like to dress simple in school.

After the school was over i came inside my room and immediately called my dad to tell him the good news

After the school was over i came inside my room and immediately called my dad to tell him the good news. He answered but before he could say anything I spoke first "papa I'm getting married yay" .

Her father on the other side stilled, her brother saw his father loosing his face color he ran to him saying "papa are you okay, what happened".

Anaya heard this she also started panicking, "hello papa kya hua" her father came back to his sense and shouted "how can you do this to us tumne Hume batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha this is very wrong Anaya ye bohot galat Kiya tumne".

Saying this he cut the call making Anaya's eyes teary. Her father raised his voice on her for the first time, yes she was used to being scolded but not from her father. She was still crying when a notification came on her phone
"Sweetheart call me❤️".