epilogue♡

"Abhi mein bohot moti ho gayi hu" abhimanyu heard his wife's voice, he looked at her and saw her caressing her 9 months heavily pregnant belly while having a pout on her beautiful face

Abhi stood up and hugged her from behind putting his chin on her shoulder and lightly rubbing his hands on her belly.  

Anaya tried to hide her stomach by wrapping her arms around it but abhi removed her hands and said "no we don't do that here, it's our child sweetheart he need some space to move, your tummy is just giving it some room to play and don't worry look in the mirror see you are so pretty"

Anaya turned around and hugged him whispering "ye kab bahar ayegi mein thak chuki hu ab" abhi chuckled and said "meri beti tumpe gayi hai sara din mujhe tang karti hai"

Abhimanyu really wanted a daughter.

Anaya pushed her and shouted "Mr. Abhimanyu Anaya Malhotra aaj aap sofa pe soyenge bed par aane ki koshish bhi mat karna" saying this she laid on the bed and tried to act like she's sleeping.

But in reality she was having a little bit pain but she tried to ignore it and sleep but slowly with time the pain started increasing and she screamed "ahh abhi dard ho raha hai"

Abhimanyu picked her up and both of them went to the hospital.

4 years later

"Mumma mujhe school nahi Jana mein ghar par hi good girl ban ke rahungi" a 4 year old girl whined. Her name was aayat she was Anaya and abhimanyu's daughter who is going to school for the first time.

"Beta school to Jana padega warna papa daant'tenge" Anaya tried to scare her with her father's name but aayat is not scared of him at all infact he is her buddy who will support her.

"Dadaaaaa" aayat screamed on top of her lungs, hearing her scream abhimanyu came running towards her. She ran towards him and started crying. Abhi panicked and asked Anaya what happened.

Anaya was just staring at her daughter's acting boringly. She signalled abhimanyu that she was acting, finally abhimanyu took a breath of relief and said "little sweetheart acting karke mujhe daraya mat karo" he kissed her and went towards Anaya, kissing her cheeks he sat on dining table to have his breakfast.

But his little daughter was having other plans she climbed on the table and sat in front of abhi saying "dada mujhe school nahi Jana" she said while putting her small hands on her waist standing like her mother when she commands abhi.

Abhimanyu ignored her while Anaya picked her up and made her sit on chair while she gently tried to make her understand "first of all aayat you cannot talk to your father in this attitude and if you do we will not talk you so try to be more polite with you words and actions. And you have to go to school we already had this discussion so have you food and then the driver uncle will drop you to school okay?"

Aayat nodded and said "I'm sorry dada or mein school jaungi" she said with a pout. Abhimanyu hugged from side and made her eat breakfast.

After some time the driver came and aayat went with him to the school. Abhimanyu hugged Anaya from behind and said "see we got our happy ending"

Anaya laughed and turned back attaching her lips to his who immediately responded to the kiss . And just like our Anaya and abhimanyu got their happily ever after.

____________________________________________________

To be young and in love in New York City
To not know who I am but still know
that I'm good as long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking
Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time
I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you....❤️‍🩹

Hello guys finally this is the end of kaamil. My first book I'm so thankful to each and everyone of you who read this book, who voted for the chapter, who wrote such nice comments I love you all❤️

I will post the aesthetics of the second book after some time to stay tuned for that...

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 749 words