5.

8:00 PM

8:00 PM

The elders now reached Khan haveli and all of them went to their room, Sofia didn't come she was staying in the hospital with her son, his father was also at the hospital with him.

Soon it was time for dinner everyone came downstairs for dinner, khawahish was about to sit beside rayan but Sameen was fast enough to sit beside him making khawahish irritated.

Rayan saw this and he said "sameen ye khawahish ki seat hai tum kahi aur baitho" sameen stomped her feet and went to sit somewhere, whereas aisha sat beside him and gave him a million dollar smile making his heart happy.

The whole room went silent when Abbas Khan came with a tense expression. He sat on the head chair, his wife served him food and he started having dinner in silence.

The silence was broken by Sameen who asked "mamu farhaan theek hai na" she was not close to farhaan but still asked for formality. Abbas Khan sighed and said "nahi left arm or leg mein fracture hai kaafi gehre zakhm hai or aag ki wajah se thoda bohot body jali bhi hai par acha hai ki jaldi use gaadi se nikaal diya"

He looked at rayan and said "uska sar steering wheel pe bohot zor se laga hai jiski wajah se uski vision blur ho gayi theek se kuch dikhayi nahi de Raha use doctor ne kaha hai ki kuch pata nahi ki wo kab ache se dekh payega par abhi to kuch kehna mushkil hai"

"Par aese kaise uska accident ho gaya or kisne Kiya ye bhi pata nahi chala" Nasir said. "Uske drink ki Hui thi or kisi ki galti nahi hai usi ne gaadi paid pe maar di jiski wajah se aag lagi" Abbas said but he was still looking at rayan.

Abbas Khan, ex mafia don, he was not a dumb person he knew what his son can do and he also knows that rayan would never take farhaan to his office willingly unless he has some evil plans.

Khawahish saw how Abbas was looking at rayan. She got scared thinking about what if he got to know about this. She looked at rayan who was just eating his dinner with no sense of worry or tension on his face.

 She looked at rayan who was just eating his dinner with no sense of worry or tension on his face

Rayan was not surprised when his father told them about farhaan's vision issue. He knew this would happen this is why he did it. He intentionally hurted him in those areas which will pain alot.