4.

Kainaat was confused as her brother never behaved like this, she thought her brother will be very angry on inaayat and there are high chances that he would leave her at the police station not caring about her but here he was being way too calm

Kainaat was confused as her brother never behaved like this, she thought her brother will be very angry on inaayat and there are high chances that he would leave her at the police station not caring about her but here he was being way too calm. He even gave her his coat now she was curious because she never thought her brother could be this soft with anyone in this situation.

Just as they settled in the car inaayat continued her rant "oh hello Mr. Aryan aap to mujhe wahi chhodne ko tayar the. Aap aese kaise kar sakte hai mujh jaisi itni maasoom chup rehne wali sundar ladki ko aap aese hi waha kisi ke bhi sath chhodkar aa rahe the aapko pata nahi hai me inaayat anas Ahmed hu mere papa ko kehke aapni class lagwa deti mein" Inaayat was sad that he was about to leave her alone at the police station.
("Oh hello Mr Aryan you were about to leave me there how can you do that to me you don't know I'm inaayat anas Ahmed if I tell my father about you doings he will take your class")

Aryan never liked anyone anyone talking but for some reason her rants were not irritating him infact he was feeling calm listening to her voice. Unknowingly a small smile was present on his face and seeing this Kainaat almost had a heart attack. but Aryan realised something and now he paid attention to her full name and asked her
"Tumhara naam inaayat anas Ahmed hai? As an Ayaan anas Ahmed ki behen?"
(Is your name Inayat Anas Ahmed? Are you the sister of Ayaan Anas Ahmad?")

Inaayat answered "jee mein unhi ki behen hu or agar aap mujhe waha choddh dete to mein apne Bhai ko bula ke aapki aesi ki tesi karwa deti"
("Yes, I am his sister and if you had left me, I would have called my brother and made you do such and such.")
Kainaat after hearing this said "bas karo inu chup karke baitho nahi kaha na unhone kuch to bas ab muh pe ungli rakho or chup karke baitho chalo"
("That's enough, sit quietly, he didn't say anything, just put your finger on your mouth and sit quietly, let's go")

"Par-"inaayat was about to protest but Aryan interrupted and said "chup Karo aayat ek baari phone pe baat kar lene do uske baad jitna bolna hai bol Lena" inaayat was now blushing because of the new nickname and now she was finally silent with red hue on her cheeks.
("But-")
("Shut up, Aayat, let us talk on the phone, after that speak as much as you want.")

Aryan looked at her and had a little smirk after seeing his affect on her. He thought "she is red with just a nickname now imagine what will be her condition when I will be inside her" Aryan smirked at his not so innocent thoughts.

Aryan called aayat's brother oh sorry His best friend yes Ayaan and Aryan are both best friends but inaayat and Kainaat didn't knew this.
Ayaan answered and immediately said "saale behen ke lo-"
"BEHEN KE SATH HU CHUP HOJA"
Aryan immediately cut him and said. He took a long breath he would never want his baby sister and love to hear such words from his to be brother in law. Ayaan on the other side was embarrassed so he said "uhh... Sorry.... But kis liye call Kiya Aryan".
("You mother fu-")
(Shut up I'm with my sister")
(Uh sorry but I did you call")