9.

T

T.W - blood, self harm, suicide

It was almost 2AM at night and Aryan was sleeping peacefully in his room having sweet dreams of his marriage. His sweet sleep was disturbed by the ringtone of his phone. He woke up and saw that Ayaan was calling, he frowned and answered "kya hua 2 baje kyu phone kar Raha hai bhai" Aryan said still half asleep.

Ayaan answered in a tense voice it was almost as if he was on verge of tears he was controlling himself "Aryan please city hospital aja mere bhai. inaayat bhai bhot khoon beh raha hai please aja" Ayaan cut the call,he was controlling himself but he started crying in the end.

Aryan's sleepy state was long gone after hearing inaayat name and Ayaan's tone made him very sacred for the first time in his life Aryan was scared he immediately took his car keys and started driving to the hospital he was driving like a mad man not caring about anything. Only two words were ringing in his mind "inaayat and khoon".

Aryan reached the hospital and started running inside he shouted on the receptionist "inaayat anas Ahmed kis room mein hai" even the receptionist got scared after hearing him she answered in a very scared voice "room no 104 sir". Aryan rushed to the room inaayat was admitted in.

When he entered her room he saw the once sweet and blushing face was now pale with no emotions. The eyes which can light up Aryan's whole world were now closed making Aryan's own eyes teary.

He never thought that he has to see his love in this condition being completely unconscious, wires attached to her, Aryan notice her bandaged wrist and worst thoughts started coming in his mind but his heart was not ready to believe that his love can do something like this. He even convinced his mind the same but doctors words shaken him to the core.

"Inka zakham dekh ke lagta hai ki inhone kisi sharp cheez se khudko hurt Kiya hai shayad blade se but wo to shukar hai ki cut zyada gehra nahi tha par lamba bhot tha isliye blood loss bohot hua hai isliye hum inhe 1 din hospital me rakhenge uske baad aap inhe le jaa sakte hai par please thoda dhyan rakhe young bache aesa kadam na uthaye isliye unka mahual theek rakhe" the doctor told her parents who were still crying looking at their daughter in this condition.

Aryan's world was shattered after hearing the doctor's words he never knew his love was suffering and can take such big step. Only if he knew, he was anguished after seeing this.

He came to his senses when Ayaan shook him roughly, he held Aryan's coller in a rough grip and said "bata de Aryan kya hua tha jo inaayat ne itna bada Kadam uthaya sach bol tumhari ladai Hui thi kya please dekh meri behen ne kya kar liya hai bata kya Kiya hai tune" Aryan couldn't believe his best friend could blame him for this, but he was right in his place the didn't knew anything nor did Aryan.

He looked at him in disbelief and said "tujhe sachme lagta hai ki ye sab meri wajah se hua hai"
He asked Ayaan. Ayaan realised his words and apologized for his behaviour