epilogue♡

Reyaansh was about to go to bed but a knock on the door disturbed him, he went to see who was knocking at this time.

Kaira stood there teary eyed, reyaansh was about to close the door but she somehow managed to get inside.

Reyaansh ignored her and sat on the edge of the bed with his hands in his hair, he asked "5 saal se tumhe achanak se yaar agaya ki tumhara koi dost bhi hai"

He looked at her angrily, he was disappointed that she didn't even felt that it was important to tell him before disappearing.

Kaira despirately said "ansh please ek baari meri baat sunlo trust me mein chali jaungi tumhe kabhi apne shakal bhi nahi dikhaungi bas ek baari meri baat sunlo" she cried.

"Bolo". Reyaansh asked looking into her eyes.
"Papa jo sabke saamne dikhate hai wo waise nhi hai sabki lagta hai ki itna bada buisness men apne ghar walo ke sath to ache se hi rehta hoga"

"Par ye sach nahi hai 7 saal pehle jab company loss me jaa rahi to unhone stress se bachne ke liye drink karna shuru kiya or fir kabhi ruke hi nahi"

"Wo humesha ghar drink karke aate the, to harkate taano or daant se shuru hui to time ke sath maar me badalne Lage wo drink karke mumma or mujhe maarte hai or hum kuch nahi kar paate the"

"Jab mama ko iska pata chala to wo mumma or mujhe apne sath london lene aa gaye but mumma nahi aai unhone mujhe bhej Diya or papa ko nahi bataya ki mein kaha hu par sach kahu to unhe farak bhi nahi padta"

"London mein mama ne kisi ko bhi mere waha hone ka batane se mana kar diya isliye mene majboori mein tumhe bhi nahi bataya I'm sorry ansh im sorry mene tumhe bohot takleef di hai"
She told him everything whereas ansh couldn't believe that she went through so much without saying a single word.

For 2 years she was constantly abused by her father but would some to the school with a smile on her face so no can know what actually is happening behind the closed doors.

Reyaansh hugged her tightly and said "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry mere hote hue tumne itna kuch kaha mujhe pata kaise nahi chala tum itne dard mein ho I'm sorry kaira"

"Tumhari galti nahi hai ansh meri kismat mein pyaar hai hi nahi " kaira said with tears in her eyes but a forced smile on her face.

"Kaira i know ye sahi waqt nahi hai but I love you, i love you so much, mera har gaana tumhare liye hai, meri Dil ki dhadkan tumhare liye hai, Mera wajood tum ho" reyaansh confessed finally.

"I love you reyaansh" kaira said with happy tears and smashed her lips onto his. Reyaansh smiled between tha kiss and kissed her more passionately.

____________________________________________________

Salt air, and the rust on your door
I never needed anything more
Whispers of "Are you sure?"
"Never have I ever before"
But I can see us lost in the memory
August slipped away into a moment in time
'Cause it was never mine
And I can see us twisted in bedsheets
August sipped away like a bottle of wine
'Cause you were never mine
Your back beneath the sun
Wishin' I could write my name on it
Will you call when you're back at school?
I remember thinkin' I had you
But I can see us lost in the memory
August slipped away into a moment in time
'Cause it was never mine
And I can see us twisted in bedsheets
August sipped away like a bottle of wine
'Cause you were never mine
Back when we were still changin' for the better
Wanting was enough
For me, it was enough
To live for the hope of it all
Cancel plans just in case you'd call
And say, "Meet me behind the mall"
So much for summer love and saying "us"
'Cause you weren't mine to lose
You weren't mine to lose, no
But I can see us lost in the memory
August slipped away into a moment in time
'Cause it was never mine
And I can see us twisted in bedsheets
August sipped away like a bottle of wine
'Cause you were never mine
'Cause you were never mine, never mine
But do you remember?
Remember when I pulled up and said, "Get in the car"
And then canceled my plans just in case you'd call?
Back when I was livin' for the hope of it all, for the hope of it all
"Meet me behind the mall"
Remember when I pulled up and said, "Get in the car"
And then canceled my plans just in case you'd call?
Back when I was livin' for the hope of it all (for the hope of it all)
For the hope of it all
(For the hope of it all)

I don't know why I'm feeling like this but trust me I myself don't like this story I feel like I should just delete this. I'm never motivated to update this story. The story which was supposed to have 12 parts is now being ended in 5 parts because I seriously think this story is stupid and i know you guys even think like this.

I'm sorry for wasting your time in this i promise the next story will be fine atleast bearable not like this.

The characters were good the plot was good, I'm the one who was not able to write this properly.

I'm sorry for disappointing you all.💔

Word count : 956 words