5.

"Vivah sampann hua" the pandit said

"Vivah sampann hua" the pandit said. Abhimanyu and Anaya looked at each other and smiled, "hello biwi" abhimanyu said with love. "Hello pati dev" Anaya said shyly.

"Aap log bado ka aashirwad lijiye" pandit said. The married couple stood up and went towards their family for blessings. Abhimanyu touched his parents feet and when Anaya was about to touch their feet they stopped her and said "betiyan pair nahi chuti gale milti hai"

Anaya stared at them teary eyes when her own mother was being so ignorant towards her these people who was still pretty much strangers to her are giving her so much love which she was supposed to get from her mother.

Anaya tightly hugged them and whispered "I'm so happy uncle aunty i love you guys"

Abhimanyu's mother shook her head and said "uncle aunty nahi mumma papa bolo humari beti ho tum" Anaya nodded.

Abhimanyu touched her father's feet who blessed them with a happy married life.

Anaya noticed that abhi didn't touch her mother's feet she whispered in his ears "mummy ka aashirwad nahi lena" abhimanyu chuckled saying "bad'dua degi wo" Anaya glared at him who just kissed her forehead making her crimson in front of the whole family.

Time skip

It was dinner time finally they were having dinner after a long day. When abhimanyu sat down to eat he noticed Anaya is not here he looked around but didn't found her.

Suddenly all the lights were off and a slow music started playing but abhimanyu didn't pay attention to it he was still looking for Anaya when someone shouted his name loudly "Oye Abhimanyu Malhotra idhar dekho tumhari dulhani yaha hai"

There stood his bride, wearing a different red lehenga, it was heavy but light from the earlier one she was looking like a goddess to abhimanyu. The whole room was dark and the spotlight was on Anaya who was looking at abhimanyu with a sweet smile which took his heart away

 The whole room was dark and the spotlight was on Anaya who was looking at abhimanyu with a sweet smile which took his heart away

Abhimanyu noticed she was wearing nuptial chain and sindoor while her hands were clad in chooda. Abhimanyu was mesmerized by her beauty.

Anaya announced "abhi mene ye kabhi nahi kaha but Aaj kahungi sabke saamne. Abhimanyu Anaya Malhotra I Love You! Mujhe tumse bohot pyaar hai. Aaj Tak sirf apna dhyan baant ne le liya dance karti thi but Aaj tumhare liye karungi apne pyaar le liye i love you abhi"