2.

"ladies and gentlemen, please welcome on stage Mr

"ladies and gentlemen, please welcome on stage Mr. Reyaansh Raichand." Loud claps were heard, Girls were screaming just to see some glimpse of their crush whereas reyaansh just masked a fake smile on his face and entered.

He came and waved his hand to the audience. The audience screamed more loudly and claps were louder by now. Reyaansh shook hands with the show host.

The host said "Reyaansh welcome to the show, kaisa lag raha hai aapko yaha aake?" Reyaansh was okay with all this fame and success and all but he was not happy. His heart was empty. Only one person can make his heart smile but he doesn't know where she is.

Reyaansh looked at the audience and saw so many people looking at him, he knew they love him for his music, they have expectations from him and he has to make these people happy. He cannot say the truth here. He cannot tell them how broken he is.

He just has this fake oh I'm so happy with his success image infront of them which he has made for them to believe he is happy in life and not question his personal life.

Infront of the camera he is a singer who just has a dream to be the biggest music star in the world but I'm reality the only thing he want is her, the only thing he need is her but his luck is not in his side.

He just smiled and said "bohot acha lag raha hai aap sab logo ko dekh ke kaafi Khushi ho rahi hai I hope aap sab ko mera music pasand aa raha hoga"

The host gasped and said "pasand aa raha hoga? bhai aap gaana upload karne ke baad so jate hai kya uske views nahi dekhte, har gaana aapka top pe aa jata hai, aap dekha Karo apne views bhai"

It was true Reyaansh's music has always been on top since he started his music journey, offcourse he had his ups and down in this journey but mostly we can say he was a successful music artist.

"Jo kuch bhi hai audience ki wajah se hi hai mein Dil se shukriya karta hai aap sab ka jinhone mere music ki support Kiya hai" reyaansh said. He really was grateful to the audience who always supported him even people tried to tear him down.

Reyaansh was not someone who would do interview or meet ups a lot, he knew was a part of the industry but he still maintained his privacy. People don't have any idea about his person life. It's just his music that keep people entertained not any drama.

The interview went on, the host asked him many questions about his new album, some new projects and all the fun games that they make celebrities play.

But one question made Reyaansh's eyes softened, "kabhi pyaar hua hai aapko?" The host asked unknowingly reopening an old wound from which reyaansh never healed and will never be able to heal from.

"Yes, abhi bhi pyaar hai par wo insaan mujhe pyaar nahi karta" he really wanted to say this but he can't, he doesn't want to answer the same question in his every interview.