4.

Present

Present

It's one of those days for reyaansh when he is actually happy why he's happy you may ask well it's because he has a concert today.

At first Reyaansh was not comfortable with performing in front of so many people but with time he started enjoying performing.

For the first time in many years he is feeling like something good is about to happen. It's a nice feeling but also makes the person anxious about what is going to happen.

Reyaansh can all the cheering from the stadium, he is getting ready for the concert. He is going to perform a special song today.

It's a song that nobody has ever heard before. It's was not a released song it's just a special song he wrote when he was sad.

He is going to sing this song for the first time in front of his fans at this concert.

Reyaansh got his mic checked and his while holding his guitar in his hand he ran of stage and the concert started.

The stadium is filled with his fans singing with him. Cheering him, hooting. Soon it was time to end the concert but reyaansh wanted to end this concert this special song.

He took the mic and said to his fans "pyaar Kiya hai kabhi" the audience shouted yes. He said "ek tarfa pyaar kiya hai kabhi trust me bohot dard deta hai, par ek baar uski aadat ho jaye to usse khoobsurat kuch bhi nahi"

He was saying these words not realising someone is watching him with tears in her eyes looking at him successfull and happy. She had her face covered with the scarf and was watching him with tears eyes.

He was looking at audience and said "ek gaana hai Jo mene kabhi kahi nahi gaya magar idhar gana padega he gana release nahi hua hai ye mein sirf yaha gaane wala hun or kahi nahi"

"Ye gaana mene tab likha tha jab Mera Ishq mujhe chhod kar Jaa Raha tha or mein use ye bhi nahi bata paya ki mein usse pyaar karta hu. Muje pata hai wo mujhse pyaar nahi karti par mein to karta hu na Mera pyaar to sacha hai mere liye wohi bohot hai.
Meri jaan agar kahi se bhi mujhe dekh Rahi ho to ye jaan lo ki ye gaana sirf or sirf tumhare liye hai" he said those words he wanted to say from so long.

Kaira who was hiding in the audience was now numb, she couldn't believe he loves her, she is not dumb enough to think he is talking about someone else, she knows it's about her.

That's it she made a decision she will finally meet him after this concert she cannot hide the truth from him now he has to know this.

Reyaansh started playing the guitar and sang the song....

तू सफर मेरा, है तू ही मेरी मंज़िल
तेरे बिना गुज़ारा, ऐ दिल है मुश्किल
तू मेरा खुदा, तू ही दुआ में शामिल
तेरे बिना गुज़ारा, ऐ दिल है मुश्किल
मुझे आज़माती है तेरी कमी
मेरी हर कमी को है तू लाज़मी
जूनून है मेरा, बनूँ मैं तेरे क़ाबिल
तेरे बिना गुज़ारा, ऐ दिल है मुश्किल

ये रूह भी मेरी, ये जिस्म भी मेरा
उतना मेरा नहीं, जितना हुआ तेरा
तूने दिया है जो, वो दर्द ही सही
तुझसे मिला है तो, इनाम है मेरा
मेरा आसमां ढूँढे तेरी ज़मीं
मेरी हर कमी को है तू लाज़मी
ज़मीं पे ना सही, तो आसमां में आ मिल
तेरे बिना गुज़ारा, ऐ दिल है मुश्किल

माना की तेरी, मौजूदगी से, ये ज़िन्दगानी महरूम है
जीने का कोई दूजा तरीका, ना मेरे दिल को मालूम है
तुझको मैं कितनी, शिद्दत से चाहूँ, चाहे तो रहना तू बेखबर
मोहताज मंज़िल, का तो नहीं है, ये एक तरफ़ा मेरा सफ़र
सफ़र, खूबसूरत है मंज़िल से भी
मेरी हर कमी को है तू लाज़मी
अधूरा हो के भी, है इश्क़ मेरा क़ामिल
तेरे बिना गुज़ारा, ऐ दिल है मुश्किल

The last paragraph is special for him. He wrote all his thoughts and feelings in this song while performing he had tears in his eyes.

He was crying in front of thousands of people but he doesn't care he his crying for his incomplete love not knowing his love is controlling her sobs looking at him.

Even his fans are a crying mess. Everyone can feel the song. They can feel he wrote his feelings in this songs.

Boys can feel the pain of one-sided love while girls were confused why would someone reject a hot, talented and successful person like him.

____________________________________________________

Because you guys are not liking this story I will just end it after 2-3 chapters and will start a new story.❤️

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 796 words