2.

No, no i don't want to get married

No, no i don't want to get married. All my life I wanted to stay away from my mother and her dirty politics but now she wants me to be a puppet for her.

"No i don't want to get married, aap unhe mana kardo" i said even though I knew my mother is a cunning woman and she will definitely not listen to me

"Kal ye saare or jewellery daal Lena achi lagogi unhe pasand aa jaogi" my dear mother said completely ignoring me which made me angry.

I said loudly "I am only 21 aap meri shadi nahi Kara sakti or zabardasti to bilkul bhi nahi"

My mother rolled her eyes and said "mujhe tumse koi matlab nahi or waise bhi ye jo tum dance karti ho usse kya milta hai tumhe, gareeb reh jaogi saari zindagi"

How can a mother be so disgusting, I knew my mother was not a good person but right now she is nothing but a failed mother. She may be rich and successful in career but she failed to be my mother and i will never forgive her for this.

But does it matter? My opinion never mattered, and today is also the same, i will cry, i will beg but in the end I'm just a doll that my mother wants to control.

I have no choice, i cannot run away because she will find me no matter where I am. I cannot deny because she will kill me if I did.

Maybe this is what I deserve, because of me my parents got divorced, they were fine till I was born, after my birth things started falling, my life, my parents life, my brother's life all are ruined because of me.

Maybe this guy who is coming for proposal will also reject me, or maybe he will also treat me like my mother, but I deserve it.

But what if because of me his life will also be ruined, NO, no i cannot do that i will tell him myself that i can't marry him.

Yes, i will tell him that i cannot marry him tomorrow. Thinking this she went to sleep in her mother's room but remembering how her mother controls her life she started crying. She cried herself to sleep that day.

The next day Anaya woke up and saw her mother entering her room with jewellery and saree in her hands.

Ahh, again she is here to irritate me. My dear mother kept the outfit on the table and said "ache se tayar hoke aa jao mujhe koi shikayat nahi chaiye" she ordered.

I nodded even though I wanted to kill her in her sleep but I don't wanna go to jail so I shrugged the idea from my little brain.

Mother left the room and i went to take a bath, when I came back I saw the jewellery and outfit,

i stood in front of the mirror and wore the necklace which was supposed to make me feel beautiful but it felt like a fansi ka fanda.

I wore the saree and jewellery, i was looking beautiful but I don't felt beautiful I felt like a prisoner.