5.

6:00 AMKHAN MANSION

6:00 AM
KHAN MANSION

This morning in Khan mansion is different from others, Today the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh.The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool. The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops. Aryan woke at his normal time which is 6:00am usually he wakes up and directly goes to the gym but today when he woke two arms and legs were wrapped around him and a head was in his chest.

Seeing this a smile came on his face looking at his love looking so pretty with her eyes closed hair in the form of birds nest but she was still his hoor. For him she was the most perfect girl in the entire universe. Today for the first time Aryan didn't leave the bed early in the morning. Today he decided to just sit and admire his lady love.

After some time inaayat stirred in her sleep and lazily opened her eyes and was met with a set of brown orbs looking at her with heart eyes.
Seeing his face in the early morning a smile came on her face but she remembered last night's events and she blushed and covered herself with the duvet she buried her face in Aryan's bare chest that when she realised she is actually on top of him.

She was embarrassed so she tried to remove herself from her but Aryan immediately wrapped his arms around her and said in his morning rough and sexy voice ("baby, don't even try this, this is your place don't feel embarrassed i love this, having you in my arms i don't ever wanna leave this bed".)

inaayat came out of her blanket house and looked at him and said "I've just met you yesterday and you are behaving like a hopeless lover. Abhi aapko pata bhi nahi ki mein kitna bolti hu agar aapne meri baate sun li na to aap mujhe khud nikaalo gey yaha-"
(Right now you don't even know how much I talk, if you listen to me, then you yourself can take me out from here-")

she couldn't continue as Aryan took her lips in a steamy kiss he turned their positions and came on top of her and started sucking her lips, he tried to enter his tongue inside her mouth but she was not able to understand anything she was about to pass out but Aryan pinched her on her waist she gasped but as soon as she opened her mouth Aryan added his tongue inside and started sucking her tongue after torturing her mouth, he left her lips and went down to his neck and saw his work and looking at his hickeys from last night his eyes turned a shade darker

He started placing open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulder he started to place more hickeys on her neck by now inaayat was a moaning their makeout was interrupted by Aryan's phone ringtone he ignored it but inaayat tapped on his shoulder to stop him he did and looked at her she signalled him about his phone and he just said "fuck it" and was about to continue his work but inaayat put her palm on his mouth and answered his call and putted it on speaker the person on other hand was his secretary "sir the interview for your personal assistant is today the candidates will arrive by
9:00 AM"