Chapter 60c: True Colors (Sasha)

Joe Sparrow crash landed in front of the great gates of Newtopia. Frobo stood up, holding Joe Sparrow above his head. Everyone was soaking wet and they definitely weren't happy with the landing.

"For Joe's sake, no one else is allowed to join our party." Marcy declared.

Everyone started climbing down from the giant sparrow.

"Whoo! Back to Newtopia!" Marcy yelled. "Alright, let's go over the plan one more time. First, I'm going to get us into the city. Anne's got the music box ready to give to King Andrias."

Anne reached into her backpack and pulled out the music box to confirm she still had it. "Yep!"

"And finally, Sasha and Grime, hoods up till after we give the king the music box. Once I tell him how much you helped, he'll clear you for sure." Marcy explained.

"Copy that."

"Will do."

The group approached the gate. "Marcy Wu and crew reporting to King Andrias." The great gates of Newtopia swung open, allowing entry.

"The time is almost upon us. Do you think Drake suspects?" Grime asked quietly.

"No, I don't think so. I've been very careful with him." Sasha replied. She glanced in his direction as he was talking with Marcy.

"Hopefully he doesn't interfere with our plans. We've come too far to be stopped now." Grime said.

"He won't be a problem." Sasha promised. "When this is over, I want to have a chat with him."

The group walked into the throne room where King Andrias sat. "My friends, wonderful to see you. I trust you were successful."

Anne pulled out the music box. All four gems were glowing brightly. "Boom, baby!"

"The charged music box. Well done. Well done!" Andrias looked excited. "Now let's finally send you all home." he held out his hand.

Sasha watched closely. This was the moment she had been waiting for.

Anne held the music box out and was about to give it to him when Grime suddenly launched his tongue at the music box. He swung it towards Sasha who caught it in the air.

"Sasha, what are you doing?" Anne was surprised.

Sasha flicked her hood. "What I do best, taking control. Now, Grime!"

Grime suddenly took off his cloak, revealing a massive hammer. He swung it at the ground, causing a shockwave that knocked everyone off balance.

Sasha quickly drew her sword and blocked a swing from one of the royal guards.

Grime raised his fist, hitting another one that was approaching him from behind.

Hop Pop was on the ground, extremely confused. "What the heck is going on here?"

"Cut it out you guys!" Anne pleaded.

Andrias roared and charged at Grime on all fours, ramming him which sent him flying at one of the pillars.

Sasha ran to the balcony. "Stop!" Sasha commanded. She stood by a nearby balcony and held the music box over the edge. "Not another move or I smash it to pieces."

"No! Sasha!" Anne, Marcy and Drake yelled.

Andrias turned to face her. "You wouldn't. That's your only way home."

"Maybe I don't want to go home and rule a school. Maybe I want to stay here and rule a kingdom." Sasha replied.

"You're bluffing." Andrias said.