𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

*
"Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining"

**
The Revontulet Palace - Frozen Throne Room

Once upon a time in a land so far away, there was a land that no mortal dared to face. Ruling with an iron fist and standing before a chained marquis who did nothing but spout up excuses as he was pinned to his knees by two imperial winter knights with another one was behind, wielding his polearm with the blade pointed dangerously close to the marquis's neck was a noble Crown Princess of Frost, sitting, dainty upon the frozen throne.

 Ruling with an iron fist and standing before a chained marquis who did nothing but spout up excuses as he was pinned to his knees by two imperial winter knights with another one was behind, wielding his polearm with the blade pointed dangerously ...

There wasn't anything the crown princess couldn't have, for she was loved by many. With a boy just like her serving as her personal guard and escort that kept her safe from harm. Who was this frosty maiden? It was her majesty the Crown Princess, Y/n Mielle Frostinelle, of the Land of Permafrostine who had dosed off earlier when she tuned out the Marquis's complaints. 'Why is he insisting on his innocence again? *sigh* ...it's not like I'll remember anyway,' she thought, resting one leg over the other.

The Crown Princess's personal guard who stood by her side was her fraternal twin brother, Isfrid Aqulio Frostinelle, the 3rd prince who narrowed his eyes at the Marquis. He then adverted his eyes to Y/n and heard her say "Be...quiet..." while getting slightly annoyed.

"I promise you...I'm innocent your majesty! I'm being framed!" The Marquis shouted, pushing himself against the two knights.

"Halt! A sinner like you shall not get closer to her noble majesty!" One of the knights shouted, holding the Marquis back.

"Just shut up..." Y/n grumbled, her eyes narrowing.

"Your majesty...! Please!" The Marquis pleaded, trying all his might to not get dragged away.

"Silence!" Isfrid demanded, also growing just as irritated as his sister. The demand made even the maids in the room who were whispering amongst themselves to be quiet. "You have been judged before the frozen throne, sinner Marquis Clovis von Cornwallis. And according to the law, you have been sentenced to 10 years for the crime of conspiracy and corruption against the common people of the empire," he read the scroll in his hand.

"Take him away," Y/n spoke softly yet clearly to the knights as the nobles and servants present talked amongst themselves about the sentencing.

"Yes, your majesty!" the three knights saluted before grabbing the arms of the former Marquis and dragged him away.

"As expected of a noble who dares to abuse his luxury," A maid snickered, talking to her friend.