𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

*
"Beata Maria, you know I'm so much purer than the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd. (quia peccavi nimis)"

**
Fleur City - Topsy-Turvy Square

Time surely had passed when you're having as it was time to meet up at the meeting point which was at the Topsy-Turvy Square

Time surely had passed when you're having as it was time to meet up at the meeting point which was at the Topsy-Turvy Square. "Is this where we're supposed to meet up? Everybody better be here," Grim muttered.

"Ah, there you are," Malleus smiled at a tired Y/n as his group and everyone else had arrived.

"I'm tired..." Y/n mumbled, being carried by Isfrid in a piggy back ride.

"Did all of us actually arrive on time? Now that's a rare occurrence," Azul remarked with Epel and Deuce holding onto gifts from Azul.

"Ugh...Took you guys long enough," Idia groaned. "The crowds have been totally overwhelming..." he says, feeling overwhelmed.

"Well, this IS the central square for the festival. There are bound to be crowds," Y/n bluntly reminded in exhaustion as Isfrid chuckled in response.

"Aren't the decorations impressive?" Trein asked while looking around the area. "The main event will be held on that stage. Now this festival is a particularly important ritual in Shaftlands history, said to date back to before the advent of magic..." he begun explaining about its history.

"Here we go, another interminable lecture," Ruggie sighed.

"Is that tent over there a stage? The biggest one?" Grim wondered, looking over in that direction. "There are a buncha smaller tents around, too,"

"The smaller ones had little performances and merch and stuff," Idia says.

"Saaay, Professor Trein? Since we're doing fieldwork and all, could we take a look around the square?" Ruggie asked with a nervous expression.

"Well...I don't see why not," Trein stated. "We have a bit of time before the show starts. All right, everyone can go observe the festivities,"

"Nice!" Deuce beamed as he walked over to the Lumikuinen trio. "Hey, Y/n, Isfrid, Grim, are there any tents you wanna check out?"

"If you look to the right, there's a most fascinating sight," Malleus says.

"Oh, hey...What's that over on the left...?" Idia turned to the left.

"A fascinating sight on the right...Let's see," Y/n hummed as she turned toward the direction Malleus was gesturing over to. Isfrid widen his eyes in surprise upon seeing a person perfectly balancing himself on very tall stilts.