𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

**
Headmage's Office

"I recognize that voice..." Riddle mumbled, his eyes still widening from shock as a familiar person walked inside the office and gained everyone's attention.

"Greetings, Headmage! My little imps! My precious Yuki Onna!" Sam waved. "You seem to be in a bit of a bind," he says with a friendly smile.

"Hello, Sam," Azul greeted. "Why am I not surprised you have an internal radar for desperate customers - ah, sorry, 'business opportunities'?" he asked with a closed eye smile.

"Neh he heh," Sam grinned with a wink. "My 'friends in the shadows' tipped me off, actually," he informed. "Let me guess, Headmage - is THIS what you're in the market for?" he asked, taking out a glass bottle with a wing mark in the middle and golden powder inside.

 "Let me guess, Headmage - is THIS what you're in the market for?" he asked, taking out a glass bottle with a wing mark in the middle and golden powder inside

"A vial of golden power, hm?" Malleus observed. "I take it that's fairy dust,"

"Why, yes!" Sam beamed. "Good eye, my horned imp friend. Fairy dust is the source of power for the fairies living in the Faeland. The way I hear it? No dust, no flying, fluttering, or even floating for them. Faeland fairies keep themselves coated in the stuff at all times. Which means, conversely...Anyone with fairy dust sprinkled on them counts as part of the crew! With this on you could sneak into the party like you were planning!" he revealed.

"I hear the Faelanders treasure fairy dust so much, they appoint an official Dustguard to safeguard it," Malleus recalled, somewhat impressed. "And yet you have an entire vial of in your hand. How did you come to acquire it, Sam?" he asked in pure curiosity.

"Trade secret. I'm afraid. Neh heh heh," Sam chuckled.

"Normally I'd prefer to spare such expenses, but the Fairy Gala leaves me in no position to refuse. I'll be purchasing that fairy dust! Bill it to the school." Crowley says.

"Thanks! Pleasure doing business with you." Sam winked, giving the vial to Crowley.

"Well, that takes care of one problem," Crowley says in relief. "We have our means of disguising someone as a fairy. But this is a tiny vial. This must dust won't be enough to cloak every housewarden present. We'll have to nominate someone to infiltrate the Fairy Gala with Y/n." he informed.

"This event is a hotspot for fairy-world elites," Malleus reminded sternly. "Our nominee will need to carry himself with grace and refinement. He'll also need convincingly glamorous attire, of course." he listed.

"Indeed," Crowley nodded in agreement. "The ideal infiltrator will need to know his way around parties for the upper crust," he adds.