𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 42

*
"Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be Prepared!"

**
Outside of the Infirmary

"Hyeeeaaarrrgh!"

"Grrraaaaah!"

While the fight took place right outside of the infirmary building, Isfrid levitated from the ground in a sitting position as his tail moved to the side with his eyes closed, seemingly asleep as Ace stood dumbfounded upon watching the fight between Deuce and Jack.

"*pant* *pant*... Man, you just... You just don't give an inch..." Jack pants, rubbing off the blood from his mouth.

"Phew...You neither. You sure can fight." Deuce says, panting a little bit.

"It's like every one of your punches rattled me to the core..." Grim shuddered slightly.

"That must be releasing all that anger..." Isfrid mumbled, crossing his arms as he was still in his sitting position in the air.

"Yeeesh...Maybe we got a little carried away." Ace hissed. "Uuuugh. At this point, I don't even care about makin' the stupid team. Not after what happened to lil' rabbit." he says, clenching his fists. He couldn't believe that Y/n in that amount of danger, especially after they left the cafeteria. 'If...If only I had more power...stronger perhaps...would I be able to protect her?'

"Wow...everyone sure took a beating..." A familiar voice says.

"Y/n?!" The boys yelped upon seeing Y/n stepping over toward them, holding onto the pole with the IV fluid bag connected to it as the needle was still inside her right hand. It gave injected new medicine into her bloodstream. She was also in a white infirmary dress.

"What are you doing here?" Deuce asked, rushing over to Y/n's side and placed his hands on her shoulders in support. "You're supposed to be resting." he stated in a scolding tone.

Y/n caressed Deuce's face, gently rubbing a thumb on his bruises from the fight. "Lili says I'm stable enough to walk around as long as I take my medicine..." she says, unknowingly shaking slightly causing the boys to grow dumbfounded.

"You're still shaking!" Isfrid exclaimed in worry before he pinched the bridge of his nose as Deuce gave Y/n to the ice prince. Isfrid immediately put a cold arm around her before pinching her cheek, pulling on them.

"Heeeeeey....Isfwrid...!" Y/n groaned, clearly annoyed as her brother pulled on her cheek that would most likely leave a red mark. "I'm fwine! Mo meed oooo pwich my cwheek! (I'm fine! No need to pinch my cheek!)"