𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

*
"My cold dark tower seems so bright. I swear it must be Heaven's Light"

**
Noble Bell College

The groups then prepared to go their separate ways.

"Now, I believe Group A consisted of myself, Deuce, and Epel, correct?" Azul asked, turning over to the two boys.

"Yes, sir! I'm ready when you are, Azul," Deuce exclaimed as he and Epel looked extremely excited.

"Where should we start?" Epel asked Azul.

"Do either of you have anything you'd especially like to do?" Azul asked the both of them while adjusting his new glasses.

"I'm not sure...I haven't actually been on many trips before," Deuce admitted with a slight frown.

"Same..." Epel admitted too. "But I guess I'd like to do something you can only do here," he remarked.

"Rather vague answers, but not unexpected ones," Azul sighed. "I had a feeling you wouldn't have any specific ideas," he says before beaming brightly. "You're in luck, though! I did research beforehand and formulated some plans. Now, if you ask me what should be prioritized on a trip...I would say gustatory, olfactory, and tactile experiences. You can't get those through books or the internet, after all. I believe cuisine is the most efficient way to understand a local culture since it develops according to the region's very soul. What would the two of you say to that approach?" he asked.

"Uhhh..." Deuce trailed off, completely lost in what Azul had just said.

"...I'm losing you both, aren't I?" Azul sighed. "I'm suggesting we go eat some of the local foods," he explained it easier for the two to understand.

"Oh, I get it now!" Deuce brighten. "Sounds good to me. I was just getting a little hungry,"

"I'm up for that too!" Epel added, smiling brightly.

"I trust you have the Fleur City maps you were given beforehand?" Azul asked in reminder. "Let's visit the busiest part of town first,"

"Okay!" Epel and Deuce nodded.

*
Fleur City

Upon entering the actual city itself, it was bustling with life as people gathered around stores and hung out, happily chatting with each other about various subjects

"Wow, just look at this place!" Deuce said in awe.

"It's incredible...You know, Harveston's in the Shaftlands too, but the streets and houses here look so different!" Epel says, also amazed by the beauty.