𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 38

*
"The future is littered with prizes and though I'm the main addressee"

**
Savanaclaw Dorm

"All right, boys. Knock it off," A familiar deep voice demanded. The students turned to see Leona Kingscholar, the housewarden.

"Housewarden Leona! And Ruggie's here, too!"

"These guys were over here steppin' on our turf," The fox student says.

"So we gotta show 'em what's up!"

"I only see the sky that's up..." Y/n bluntly commented, looking up at the sky. her comment made Isfrid, Cater, and Ruggie stifle their laughter while Ace, Deuce, and Grim were slightly dumbfounded as the other Savanclaw students looked displeased.

"That's not what I meant!"

"Enough," Leona ordered, glaring at his dormmates. "Is this how men should treat a noble lady? Even a princess?" he snarled at them, causing them to shudder in fear from how scary his looks got. "And if I remember correctly, the princess here is also part of Savanaclaw as well as the other dorms." he reminded. 'If only she chose us instead...then those lizard bastards won't stand a chance,'

Upon closer inspection, Ruggie noticed that the others looked familiar. "Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria,"

"Ah! It's you!" Grim exclaimed, pointing a paw at Ruggie. "It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!"

"Whoa, whoa, let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames," Ruggie pouted as he pointed at himself. "I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out,"

"Rubbie Bughi...?" Y/n tried to pronouce, earning a cute pout from the hyena as Isfrid lifted her off his head and into his arms so he could protect the bunny better.

"It's Ruggie! Ru-gg-ie Bu-cchi!" he said it slowly for the Queen of Butchering names to understand.

"Come to think..." Leona says, suddenly stepping close to the snow bunny with a smirk, earning a glare from Isfrid. "You're also that herbivore who stomped on my tail at the botanical gardens," he recalled.

"Huh?" Y/n tilted her small bunny head in confusion, obviously not remembering this occurring.

"You...You stepped on the housewarden's tail?" One of the students gasp.

"Now you're- mph?!"

Isfrid used magic to silence the other student by closing his hand that was underneath Y/n's lower body to support. (Because that's what you're supposed to do with small animals) "Ah yes. Even thought Y/n may had forgotten, I didn't," the ice prince smirked. "She told me about the grumpy caretaker of the botanical gardens. Turns out it really was you," he said in a teasingly tone, earning a low growl from Leona.

"Ah...you're also the botanical gardens caretaker...?" Y/n finally recalled.

"Bwah ha ha!" Ruggie laughed while squatting, blushing at Y/n's adorable mistake.