𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

*
"There's beauty and there's danger here. Split the ice apart, beware the frozen heart,"

**
Dwarfs' Mine - Silent Woods

Without anyone noticing, Y/n turned around in surprise, seeing the monster dragging itself closer to them with all of its remaining strength. "IT'S MINEEEEEEEEEE" the monster screamed, causing Ace, Deuce, and Grim to widen their eyes in panic.

"Are you kiddin' me?! It still has the strength to move?!" Ace yelped as they immediately dashed away for safety with the ginger grabbing Y/n's hand as he ran. Suddenly, the monster raised its hand before smashing onto the ground, making Ace and Deuce fall onto the floor as they were pinned by the monster. "UWAAH!"

Y/n, however, let out a yelp when Ace pushed her forward. She landed on her butt with a thud, landing on a bad part of her tail bone, causing her to wince slightly. "Humans!" she called out as Grim looked back in shock.

"Stone. Mine," The monster growled, looking down at the two boys who paled, ink dripping down from the glass. "Won't give. Won't give. WON'T GIVE ITTTTTT,"

Y/n quickly stood up, getting into a position similar to her past

Y/n quickly stood up, getting into a position similar to her past. She placed a hand on her handle and took a deep inhale and then an exhale afterward, mist coming from her breath as ice engulfed her blade. "Mist breathing...." she muttered. "Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash," she says, immediately dashing forward toward the monster and decapitated it. As soon as she landed with the monster's head dropping to the floor, the monster was hit with a fire spell, lighting it's body on fire.

"WHA-GHA....AAAGH!!" The monster screamed from the pain of being lit on fire and being alive while be decapitated. "Aaagh...Aagh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Its head rolled onto the floor, the ink inside the bottle bubbling before cracking a few seconds later.

Mist surrounded the area from her style. Y/n turned toward the two frighten boys who were know looking at her in awe, but also mixed with confusion from the sudden fire. "It's safe now...*huff*...Is everyone al-" before she could finish her sentence, she suddenly collapsed to her knees, coughing violently.

"Y/n?!" Ace and Deuce yelped as them and Grim rushed over to her side. Deuce rubbed her back in panic, supporting her as she bent down, coughing.

'It's been centuries since I've used my breathing technique...even if my body isn't used to it...it was the only last resort I could think of without the use of magic,' Y/n thought, continuing coughing.

"Are you alright, Y/n?!" Deuce asked in worry.

"What even is happening? Was it because of the sudden fire?" Ace wondered.