𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

*
"I feel her, I see her. The sun caught in her raven hair is blazing in me out of all control (verb o et opere)"

**
Noble Bell College - Lecture Hall

All the students from the invited arcane academies had gathered inside of the lecture hall, most quite tired from the fest

"*yaaawn*" Grim tiredly yawned. "I'm beat after puttin' on that big show. I just wanna go to my room and pass out," he grumbled.

"You must wait. One of the students here asked all social participants to assemble in this hall," Malleus sternly replied.

"I think all the students from the other schools are here too. Perhaps they're going to give us our schedule for tomorrow?" Azul wondered.

Suddenly, the sound of the Bell of Solace ranged again, echoing throughout the city once more, startling most students as they all looked around in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Is that...the Bell of Solace?" Sebek questioned.

"It must be. There's no mistaking that distinctive ring," Silver says.

"I thought the bell only rang at morning, noon, and night. And the nighttime bell has already rung," Riddle says, placing a finger on his chin in thought. "So why is it ringing this late?"

"Hm?" Azul's gaze noticed something in the corner. "Is there some sort of flame in the corner of the hall?"

"A flame...?" Isfrid flinched in surprise. Malleus seemed to also be concerned as he he protective stood in front of Y/n while Isfrid pulled her back.

 Malleus seemed to also be concerned as he he protective stood in front of Y/n while Isfrid pulled her back

Idia squinted a bit, taking a better look at the so called flame. "...Looks like a flower, actually."

"Oh look, there's a bunch of pretty red flowers by those pillars," A Royal Sword Academy Student A says, noticing the flowers. "I don't remember them being there when we first arrived," he says as he and his friend stepped closer to the flower.