𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

*
"Beato Michaeli archangelo"

**
Fleur City

Upon looking around, Silver spotted something sparkling in his prevail vision. "Hm? What's that sparkly thing at the next stall?" he turned toward the stall and saw something that glistened in the sunlight.

 "Hm? What's that sparkly thing at the next stall?" he turned toward the stall and saw something that glistened in the sunlight

"Ah, it's a glass mobile. Very pretty." Silver smiled, thinking about Y/n's eyes as they too glistened in the light.

Rollo turned to stall Silver as facing, along with the others. "They're popular here, people like to hang them in windows. That said, we don't normally buy ready-made ones." Rollo says.

"You don't? You mean...this is handmade?" Idia asked.

Rollo nodded. "Indeed—each household makes their own from scrap materials they collect. This stall's selling handmade goods for tourists, no doubt. The ones people craft at home are made from used bottles, broken dishware, extra decorations, and so on." he explained. "They're so beautiful it's hard to believe they're made from what is essentially junk. I find there's a certain modesty in their bright shine. A fine decoration, wouldn't you agree?" he smiled slightly.

"Such beauté! The sunshine takes on different hues when shining through the glass." Rook praised, his eyes gleaming at the thought of Y/n's eyes. "The red of passionate lips, the yellow of a freshly-bitten nectarine, the green of early summer trees, the blue of the Soleil...It's a kaleidoscopic stained glass that shifts when viewed from different angles! I should get one for Vil."

"Hmhmhm, you see the world through the eyes of a poet." Rollo says, quite impressed.

"Ahh, now THAT was some good shoppin'." Ruggie grinned, coming back from another nearby store with a few small bags. He then spotted the others so he walked over. "What's this you're all lookin' at, Rook?" he curiously asked.

"Rollo told us it's glass." Silver says. "Isn't it pretty?"

"Aww, man." Ruggie bemoaned. "I was hoping for gems, not glass. Never mind, interest gone." he bluntly huffed.

"Ruggie, on the other hand, is a mammonist through and through..." Rollo scoffed before his handkerchief.

"It's rather relaxing to listen to the glass pieces clinking together." Silver admitted as the sound of the glass moving and bumping into one another echoed in his ears.

"Sounds like you've taken a shine to it, Silver. Perhaps you could pick one up as a souvenir?" Rook asked.

"I'll considered it, but... I think Father would prefer something flashier and more fun." Silver says.