𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

*
"But suddenly an angel has smiled at me and touched my face without a trace of fright"

**
Noble Bell College- Bell Tower Interior

Everyone walked up the stairs that led to the Bell of Solace

Everyone walked up the stairs that led to the Bell of Solace. It was quite well kept despite it being old as everyone stopped inside of the room that was close to the top.

"*huff, huff*" Azul panted with exhaustion from the number of stairs they all had to walk up. Minus Y/n and Isfrid since they weren't present as well. Why? Well, they both flew all the way up to the top. By now, they would already be at the top, waiting for the others to arrive. While the poor octo-punk huffed with exhaustion, he placed a hand on a nearby wall to catch his breath with a obvious unamused expression, wishing he accepted Y/n's offer to help him to the top. He can just imagine Isfrid teasing smirk already, which greatly irked him.

"*wheeze, wheeze*" Idia panted as well from his lack of stamina, his hands on his knees with his back hunched down before he leaned his body on the wall, also pouting intensely.

"What's the matter? You've both gone strangely silent?" Malleus asked in worry, his eyes showing concern for the two. Obviously he wasn't affected, just like most of the others, as they had no trouble in climbing up the stairs due to having far more stamina.

"How many floors...is the bell tower...?" Azul breathed out.

"Why don't they have an elevator? This place is in dire need of an upgrade..." Idia complained while huffing a lot.

"You should've taken Y/n offer to fly you guys up..." Riddle bluntly pointed out with a mischievous grin.

"We know already!" Azul and Idia exclaimed.

"Um, are you guys okay? You've covered in sweat," Epel asked, widening his eyes in surprise along with Deuce.

"Say, what if you took a broom up? Surely they have some brooms you could borrow..." Deuce innocently suggested.

"*SNRK* What a cruel suggestion. Flying would just take them longer and exhaust them even more," Jamil snickered, causing Azul and Idia to glare at him. "So this is all it takes to reduce you to a miserable heap, Azul? Maybe you should've indeed accepted your DEAR Angelfish's offer," he tauntly smirked, causing Azul to harden his glare, already regretting his actions from before.

Sebek nodded in agreement. "Yes, you clearly need a more rigorous training regimen! You should follow Malleus's, Isfrid's, and Y/n's example!" He harshly advised. Maybe not Isfrid's and Y/n's example since their training is much more brutal.